It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That meant that mendes came to us with a proposal.
We looked at the proposal and said get fucked, we have no interest and are backing off or pulling out or however else it was described.
Meanwhile ex utd players, utd fans and utd fans in the media was having a serious meltdown which resulted in this.

View attachment 25511

The rest is history as they say.
They deserve to be a laughing stock, then ... again!

mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports ! 500k for a 36 year old or 160 mill for Kane like they wanted , we are better than that ! We’re getting the best of the best In January and he’s a city fan !
Is it true that the release clause gets activated as soon as this window shuts?

Also, I am guessing this isn't a "done" done deal but more of a verbal agreement?

Understand how you feel buddy , to me keeping Laporte and Bernado aswell as signing grealish will be an improvement from last year !

mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports ! 500k for a 36 year old or 160 mill for Kane like they wanted , we are better than that ! We’re getting the best of the best In January and he’s a city fan !
I would fucking love this

It’s actually pretty smart from City if it’s true. While Madrid concentrate on Mbappe in January City sneak in for Haaland. Also there’s zero opposition Bayern stuck with Lewandowski. United stuck with Ronaldo, Chelsea stuck with Lukaku.
Best hope they’re not reading here then, 93.20 let the cat out of the bag…

Is it true that the release clause gets activated as soon as this window shuts?

Also, I am guessing this isn't a "done" done deal but more of a verbal agreement?

it’s activated next year apparently so January

By the looks of it, doesn’t look like we were even that hard into Kane. It was him who pulled the plug. Why?
Completely disagree - we were all in for Kane. Thinking that Levy would sell.

As Levy didn't want to sell unless for a ridiculous amount we pulled the plug. I don't think it's Kane who backed out - I think it's we that were completely fed up with another stupid Levy negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.