It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why this place is nuts , they all worship the ground tolmie walks on

I agree with what you're saying overall but I also think people are making a mistake when they say this.

Tolmie is a high profile poster who people find it easier to engage with because he's been about for so long and has built up a bit of credibility because he engages with the forum on a wide range of topics, rather than someone who simply pops onto the transfer forum every now and then making big claims.

For all the friendly responses he gets, he also gets more shit than any other person claiming to be ITK on here. Every summer transfer window there are digs thrown his way and, if I remember correctly, he even got doxxed by some sad act off the back of his Ndombele prediction turning out to be wrong.

Personally, I don't know why anyone posts info on here, as grateful as I am. There are too many nutters taking this shit far too seriously.

Just read tagliafico to west ham for 10m
We should be all over something like thiS
Cheap and could work as back up to zinchenko for two years
He’s 29 so I guess the club would probably prefer a longer term solution, like Nuno Mendes next summer. I’m a bit more relaxed about the LB situation for now, with Zinchenko, Cancelo and Ake all able to fill in there adequately.

Would be nice to get another left back option - Zinny being the control option and having an attacking option. Plus, with no striker, 5-1-4 could be fun

let's analyze @93.20blue's history.

Rodri - Said done on july 1 or 2nd - deal was announced on the 3rd - accurate.
Koulibaly (2019) - Said city are not interested.
Cancelo - At first, said won't happen UNLESS city sell danilo first - which was the case.
Cancelo 2 - On august 2nd, said cancelo was having his medical on august 6th. Cancelo was announced august 7th. accurate.
Angelino - Said on july 3rd that he's currently at the etihad signing the contract. he was announced july 3rd. accurate.
Sane (2019) - Said he was staying. He did in fact stay that season, though he was injured in the community shield 3 days before that post. Accurate
Laporte injury (2019) - Said he was out for 4 to 5 months. He ended up being out for 4 months. accurate.
Sancho (2020) - Said he's off to chelsea. inaccurate, but not city related.
United manager - Said they are getting allegri. Still have a PE teacher, so inaccurate - but again, not city related.
Skriniar & Ake - Said a deal in place for both. got one right, one wrong.
Aouar & Almada - Said two players whose names start with A will be joining in the summer, after prodding it was clear he meant Almada and Aouar. didn't happen. Inaccurate (though other outlets announced almada was done a while later - I think it didn't end up happening for different reasons)
Pep & CAS court - Said pep will sign a new contract after we'll win the upcoming cas court. Semi accurate - we won the cas court and pep renewed - but he renewed in november.
Dias & Koulibaly - Said on JUNE 24th (!!!) that city are going to spend big on a CB but he thinks dias is first choice. massively and impressively accurate as no one even mentioned dias at this point.
Ake & torres - Said on july 27th that they will both sign next week - and they both did. accurate.
Koulibaly 2 - Said on july 27th napoli are playing hardball and he expects us to go for someone else. accurate.
Aouar - Said on july 27th he was informed this is done but is being kept quiet. Inaccurate.
Harry kane - Said in summer of 2020 that we're working on a deal for kane. Several journalists in the year since have confirmed we were working on kane but diverted our attention to messi, so I denote this as accurate.
Koulibaly 3 - Said he was informed koulibaly was done, but is being delayed because of messi. inaccurate
Kounde - Says the club moved away from koulibaly and expects the kounde deal to happen, otamendi to be gone. inaccurate with regards to kounde, but didn't say it was done.
Grealish - "Keep your eye on grealish" in september 2020. who knows if we were actually in for him back then! but i will still denote this as accurate :)
Grealish 2 - Says fee agreed at 82m + add ons in july 16th. Perhaps that was the case, we won't know. i'll denote this as somewhat accurate.
Kane - Said kane deal was off on august 23rd. Kane confirms he was staying on august 25th. Accurate.
Ronaldo - Said on friday morning united are hijacking the deal. Extremely and impressively accurate.

That's all I got. To me, this seems very accurate overall, with a few blips that can mostly be attributed to the everchanging nature of football transfers, that can be on and off in the blink of an eye. I see no reason to doubt him for the most part.
Wow this is something like 98%.
Its more than impressive.
He is pushing up the list of my fav itk....

This is going to cause a lot of problems if it happens. We will be without one of our best attackers so far and our goalkeeper for crucial games

I agree with what you're saying overall but I also think people are making a mistake when they say this.

Tolmie is a high profile poster who people find it easier to engage with because he's been about for so long and has built up a bit of credibility because he engages with the forum on a wide range of topics, rather than someone who simply pops onto the transfer forum every now and then making big claims.

For all the friendly responses he gets, he also gets more shit than any other person claiming to be ITK on here. Every summer transfer window there are digs thrown his way and, if I remember correctly, he even got doxxed by some sad act off the back of his Ndombele prediction turning out to be wrong.

Personally, I don't know why anyone posts info on here, as grateful as I am. There are too many nutters taking this shit far too seriously.
I once posted that we would sign Lescott which obviously turned out to be right. The absolute grief I got for 48 hours prior to the announcement was just mental. I was almost banned from the forum!
I learned from that never to post any more info I had again - and I never have.

That said, I agree, the amount of brown nosing to certain posters is sickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.