It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has improved around us sure, but our squad was already so far ahead that they needed to. Sure it’s a shame and not ideal to not sign a striker, but I’d much rather be going into the season without and waiting for the right choice rather than panicking and signing the wrong one.
We have made big improvements from last season, grealish is a brilliant signing for starters. But the young players we have, which I think is looked over, will only improve; there’s so much more to come from phil and ferran especially, while gabby playing on the wing might finally unlock what he’s truly capable of.
Keeping a hold of Bernardo and Laporte cannot be understated also.

We will have another fantastic season and we will bring in the players we need when they are available. We waited a year to sign a holding midfielder, missing out on Fred/ Jorginho before signing Rodri, same with centre half, missed out on slabhead, waited a year and brought Dias in. In the short term it is annoying but I have full faith the club will identify and get the right players in, and I’m also more than confident we have more than enough to compete on all fronts and win some trophies again this season. There’s no need to panic.
Didn't do too well waiting a year for Diaz after Kompany went, not a great season by our high standards.
Plus waiting for these certain players that will become available to us in the future is eating into Peps reign.
He might only be here 1 more season after this current campaign.
I believe we won the league last season by an herculean effort by the players, that mid season winning run got it us but almost bordered on being freakish, the run was that awesome.
Let's hope we can come out on top again this season, but feel we might have to go on an even longer winning run this time around to get there

Looks like we’re just gonna have to soldier on with the same management team that delivered the first ever domestic treble and a squad that was being talked about as winning a quadruple in April. We lost our best striker who was barely playing anyway due to injuries and got in an exciting attacking talent.

FFs City!
But according to some we are papering over the cracks and come the crunch chance games in the spring your glass will be on the wrong side of half empty.

Did we ever find out who we have supposedly agreed a massive deal for in January according to the poster yesterday?
He said we would have fireworks in January lol months to go to find out if he was right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.