It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 10 goals in our last 2 games hun x
Played Norwich and arsenal at home
Hun. Both winless, one goal between them all season let’s be realistic. Our team will score goals against shit, it would be criminal not to. Let’s see how we cope in the bigger games

Nooooooooooooooooo........................we missed out. He'd have signed for the Champions.......

'Manchester United's French forward Anthony Martial, 25, rejected the chance to join Lyon in a last-minute move on deadline day'

Window shuts with no further City signings. A striker would have been nice but only a world class one.

Time to give Palmer more first team PL time.

Strongest squad In PL, fully expecting more success this season.
See for me this is the issue, “a striker would have been nice but only a world class one”, but give Palmer a go. Why does it have to be world class if Palmer is good enough?
We’ve bought many many players that have become world class, how the fuck in all the time Aguero was with us we never found a replacement or had the foresight to be first in the queue for the next best thing I’ll never know

Would of liked a left back after that shockin news last week,but i think we got more than enough,greelish great addition,and in my eyes idd rather have our squad than any other team in prem,not gettin bought into the ronaldo bullshit,they needed to replace fred end of story and they dint,chelsea are a big threat but lets see how that one plays out,was a huge thing keepin hold of laporte,shame kane dint happen but we move on,we was right to walk away,would love too see delap get a chance and torres,jesus equally,weve got some excitin young players comin thru and im not worried at all,its a strong proven squad,i think were still the team too beat by a mile

A bit of information here and there does no one any harm. The reality is that the club let hardly anything out, and just because a 16-year-old on Twitter decides that CIty are in for a player does not mean it's happening.

To sign Grealish and keep all of our existing players will do me. I said it earlier in the thread that I would rather stick with Torres and Delap and start bringing some academy players through (Lavia, Palmer and McAtee especially) than go buying more and more.

The biggest disappointment of the window, for me, are those that have been so negative throughout: ruthlessly targeting the board; suggesting a number of other teams are now stronger than us and now repeatedly saying, ad nauseam, that we should wait until we play better teams as Norwich and Arsenal are rubbish; since when have back to back 5-0 PL wins been so derided? That sense of entitlement is sickening to me. It really does make me wonder if they are really City fans or just come on as some kind of joker to stir the absent shit.

Last edited:
A bit of information here and there does no one any harm. The reality is, the club let hardly anything out, and just because a 16-year-old on Twitter decides that CIty are in for a player does not mean it's happening.

To sign Grealish and keep all of our existing players will do me. I said it earlier in the thread that I would rather stick with Torres and Delap and start bringing some academy players through (Lavia, Palmer and McAtee especially) than go buying more and more.

The biggest disappointment of the window, for me, are those that have been so negative throughout the window: ruthlessly targeting the board; suggesting a number of other teams are now stronger than us and now repeatedly saying, ad nauseam, that we should wait until we play better teams as Norwich and Arsenal are rubbish; since when have back to back 5-0 PL wins been so derided? That sense of entitlement is sickening to me. It really does make me wonder if they are really City fans or just come on as some kind of joker to stir the absent shit.
Huzzah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.