It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they would ,maybe they wouldn't. Except that's not tho whole story when we target players. The reason we make so many chances is the style of play of the team and every part of the team has apart to play and if the striker isn't suitable to be part of that no matter what other attributes they have Pep won't want them.
It's the reason I think Pep wanted Kane and probabaly didn't want those otheres named.
Get what your saying.

For me if we play an out and forward we revert to City 19/20 season. With no forward we get 20/21 season where the false 9 presses from the front.

We can all sit here berating the missed chances but without a number 9 pressing and tracking back the chances created would be far fewer.

Just my 2ps worth.

I put this on here because the Ronaldo one closed, I can't help thinking that he would of demanded the number 7 shirt before joining us and we rightly told him to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.