It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where we have failed and will continue to fail is our defensive weakness in left back and over-reliance on a 36 year old defensive midfielder in Fernandinho. 2 spots NOT addressed by club for over 2 seasons.
Now Rodri has an injury, hopefully not serious, because otherwise....

Romeo lavia ,dm addressed the guys unreal
He has no experience playing at senior level however, I'm as excited as majority of Blues to see the boy develop and become a proper player for us, but it's about the reality of situation here, can you see him starting any games outside of maybe a few Carabao ties?

I hope our boards ties to Barca doesn't prevent us from picking them apart, lots of young talented players there will be easy pickings if they fall out of the top 4 in la liga. Pedri is out of contract in 9 months.

I hope our boards ties to Barca doesn't prevent us from picking them apart, lots of young talented players there will be easy pickings if they fall out of the top 4 in la liga. Pedri is out of contract in 9 months.

Break the bank for Pedri…. Hell of a talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.