It's the deadwood from the previous 2 regimes....

Del_Bosque

thats dragging us down. Svens lot are gutless and Pearces lot are talentless, Hughes's signing are our better performers, his tactics are suspect at times but you can only polish a turd so much. Even if we got rid now the next manager would still be dealing with the same shit, I'd much rather us wait till summer to decide and let Hughes sign 4-5 in Jan, even if we change manager then the new guy would have something to work with. Dunne, Elano, Garrido, Caicado, Jo, Vassell, Benjani, Gelson, Ball and Richards shouldn't be anywhere near our first XI, but they've all been playing regularly. January 1st can't come soon enough.

Del_Bosque said:
thats dragging us down. Svens lot are gutless and Pearces lot are talentless, Hughes's signing are our better performers, his tactics are suspect at times but you can only polish a turd so much. Even if we got rid now the next manager would still be dealing with the same shit, I'd much rather us wait till summer to decide and let Hughes sign 4-5 in Jan, even if we change manager then the new guy would have something to work with. Dunne, Elano, Garrido, Caicado, Jo, Vassell, Benjani, Gelson, Ball and Richards shouldn't be anywhere near our first XI, but they've all been playing regularly. January 1st can't come soon enough.
No more excuses the guy has got to go!

Oh fuck off prick, this clown Hughes has made 5 signings plus has had £52m spent for him on Robinho and Jo and still your making excuses for the tosser. The problem is MH surley even a dumb **** like you can see that.

The two previous regimes were performing a hell of a lot better than the current one.

But what you're really saying is that Hughes is incapable as a coach and man manager of getting the best out of players he doesn't buy himself. That in my mind, makes him not good enough for us.

And both Pearce and Eriksson managed to keep us out of the drop zone.
Sounds like the manager to me.

You think with Sven we wouldn't be struggling now? You do remember the end of last season don't you.

Oh fuck off prick, this clown Hughes has made 5 signings plus has had £52m spent for him on Robinho and Jo and still your making excuses for the tosser. The problem is MH surley even a dumb **** like you can see that.

4 signings 3 of whom are the only thing keeping us out of 20th, Robinho & Jo aren't really hughes are they. Yes his tactics are wank but who are you going to get no fucker with half a brain will touch us. Give him money in january and we'll stay up, address it again in the summer.

Supported Hughes at the start but it's simply not working out and leaving it to the summer could be too late. It's clear there's huge problems in the dressing room.

But who are the options for next manager? tbh I don't know who's available. But if we can get a top class, proven manager in we need to do it sooner rather than later and then let the new guy spend the dosh in January. Out of that starting 11 today, imo only 4 of them are good enough to be part of a team that can get us where we want to be - Ireland, Zab, Kompany, SWP with Hart a possible if he starts to dominate the area for crosses more. Cannot see any future for Jo and Elano at the club under Hughes, and the worry is that Robinho might bugger off too.

Del_Bosque said:
And both Pearce and Eriksson managed to keep us out of the drop zone.
Sounds like the manager to me.

You think with Sven we wouldn't be struggling now? You do remember the end of last season don't you.

4 signings 3 of whom are the only thing keeping us out of 20th, Robinho & Jo aren't really hughes are they. Yes his tactics are wank but who are you going to get no fucker with half a brain will touch us. Give him money in january and we'll stay up, address it again in the summer.

Obviously you are a dumb cu.nt after all..

RobsondeSouza said:
Wow, you sound like a pleasant, well-rounded chap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.