It's the Kit that's the problem !

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by dave_blue12, 7 Dec 2015.

1. dave_blue12

dave_blue12

According to Talksport (I know, I know) City have won a PL high of 28 points whilst wearing our home kit !

http://talksport.com/football/revea...far-season-ranked-number-points-won-when?p=18

Which means only one point gained wearing the other abominations.

Go back to wearing sky blue whenever possible = win the league - no problem.

Seriously though it does piss me off seeing us playing in Green when it is completely unnecessary.

2. Jazzman

Jazzman

Team supported:
    Cityyyy
    No it's not, it is the attitude of the players who do not fight back when it gets difficult.

3. dave_blue12

dave_blue12

You didn't read the last line then !

Just meant to be a bit of fun but I am serious about being fed up of watching us play in green ffs !

4. Jazzman

Jazzman

Team supported:
    Cityyyy
    Sky blue is definitely the way to go. Sorry if I came across in the wrong way !
    You are right, better make a bit of fun of it all. I am still unhappy about what I perceived as lack of attitude and mental strength on Saturday. Could have been such a nice weekend had we done the job and won.
    I actually like the dark blue kit.

5. Dunne's own goal

Dunne's own goal

The thing that pisses me off that if our lads had put in a fighting performance even a loss would've been fine. but if I don't see that then I'm furious, like i still am.

6. blueparrot

blueparrot

My son did predict defeat when he saw we were wearing the dark blue he's been convinced since Stuttgart it was jinxed.

7. moenchengladbach blau

moenchengladbach blau

Why did City change colours at all? Who decides these things? There is little consistency - we played at Everton in all sky blue and when we play Spurs and Villa its anybody's guess what both teams will wear.

Watford and Norwich was difficult to watch due to both teams wearing a very bright yellow.

It seems we are going back to the dreadful blue shorts again next year.

8. robinhood CITY

robinhood CITY

Not sure it's the kit thats to blame.Think its the kick off times for the league defeats the 2 away defeats were 12.45 ko and the 2 home defeats were 5.30 ko.We are unbeaten at all other ko times.