It's valentine's day...

3 top threads on off topic as I type;

It's Valentines day
Crumbling relationships
Jihadi brides

Whoever said romance is dead?

Greetin faced is torn faced, moaning faced. Slang for crying.

She was greetin her eyes out because I spent the money for Flowers on a case of lager. Type of thing.

I had to Google the word mate. In all my travels into your salty porridge filled glens amongst you curly toothed ginger caber tossing skirt wearers, I have never heard the word MP

I like it, even though it is a derogatory term against English. Good job I'm not a snowflake screaming racist whilst thumping the report button isn't it? Lol.

Now shut the fuck up ya gibberin' 'mithering' scotch pisscan; )

^^^ Manc word.

I had to Google the word mate. In all my travels into your salty porridge filled glens amongst you curly toothed ginger caber tossing skirt wearers, I have never heard the word MP

I like it, even though it is a derogatory term against English. Good job I'm not a snowflake screaming racist whilst thumping the report button isn't it? Lol.

Now shut the fuck up ya gibberin' 'mithering' scotch pisscan; )

^^^ Manc word.

Racist? It’s a term of endearment. Unlike ginger, caber throwing, deep fried mars bars chomping Jock Jimmy Kranky ****. :)

Asda was full of blokes scouring the flowers section last night, all the prices had gone up from normal. I said 'RIGHT, WHERE'S THE CHEAPEST ONES', and grabbed a small bouquet of roses that didn't look dead. All this fannying round, get them the cheapest ones, fill their ears with sweet nothings and get your shags in lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.