Ivan Cordoba (merged)

Re: Ivan Cordoba dog meat

if he's good enough for Inter he's good enough for us.

Andouble said:

Is the point that he's not good enough for Inter - hence not playing since Lucio arrive?

corky1970 said:
Every one i have spoken to today and this week says this guy is shite, a 5ft 9 centre back ???

hes slow and old ?

please tell me they are winding me up, cos im already getting pelters about signing another shit centreback !!!

For what its worth

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iv%C3%A1n_C%C3%B3rdoba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iv%C3%A1n_C%C3%B3rdoba</a>

Good player, experienced and will be a good piece of the jigsaw in order to where we want to go...

Mancini's first signing, not his last or his most how you guys may retort "high profile" but a good player all the same...

Mancini is a quick learner, knows where the pores are and lets face it Hughes didn't sort this old baby of a position out...

Do the honours, Roberto.

MadchesterCity said:
Andouble said:

Is the point that he's not good enough for Inter - hence not playing since Lucio arrive?

The question should be are we buying cover for the injuries and ACON because if the answer is yes then Cordoba may well be a player that will be happy doing this.

If we are buying a replacement that will be number 1 choice even when Toure/Lescott are back then Cordoba is not the answer

Just because we are potentially signing players doesn't mean that all of them are going to be straight into the first team starting line up after all it is a squad game and Corboba may well plug a current holes/weakness in the squad at the moment

nickson71 said:
MadchesterCity said:

The question should be are we buying cover for the injuries and ACON because if the answer is yes then Cordoba may well be a player that will be happy doing this.

If we are buying a replacement that will be number 1 choice even when Toure/Lescott are back then Cordoba is not the answer

Just because we are potentially signing players doesn't mean that all of them are going to be straight into the first team starting line up after all it is a squad game and Corboba may well plug a current holes/weakness in the squad at the moment

He could plug a hole - but a plugged hole in a dam doesn't always stop a flood. It needs to be the right fit!

I still think he is way too small (I know he can jump) wrt how small our team is already - we are crying out for someone dominant in the air.

Granted we may not get the jewel until next season.
I think we need a world class defender (Chiellini) to gamble on us. He would become a legend here!!!

corky1970 said:
MadchesterCity said:
He could plug a hole - but a plugged hole in a dam doesn't always stop a flood. It needs to be the right fit!

I still think he is way too small (I know he can jump) wrt how small our team is already - we are crying out for someone dominant in the air.

Granted we may not get the jewel until next season.
I think we need a world class defender (Chiellini) to gamble on us. He would become a legend here!!!

precisley what i was told, no better than what we have got, so ive starting getting shit from my mates about it

BASTARDS !!!!

But if it's about cover, why does it matter about that?

GDB said:
Mancini is a quick learner, knows where the pores are and lets face it Hughes didn't sort this old baby of a position out...[/b

Bit of a daft thing to say,
Hughes has brought in 2 left backs, 1 starter 1 cover and 2 very good centre backs, We already had Micah, Pab and Ned to play RB, with Ned and Micah also available for CB duties,
He certainly went and addressed a situation but what was Hughes to do from the end of August when things wasnt going as planned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.