Ivan Cordoba (merged)

Re: Ivan Cordoba dog meat

MadchesterCity said:
nickson71 said:
The question should be are we buying cover for the injuries and ACON because if the answer is yes then Cordoba may well be a player that will be happy doing this.

If we are buying a replacement that will be number 1 choice even when Toure/Lescott are back then Cordoba is not the answer

Just because we are potentially signing players doesn't mean that all of them are going to be straight into the first team starting line up after all it is a squad game and Corboba may well plug a current holes/weakness in the squad at the moment

He could plug a hole - but a plugged hole in a dam doesn't always stop a flood. It needs to be the right fit!

I still think he is way too small (I know he can jump) wrt how small our team is already - we are crying out for someone dominant in the air.

Granted we may not get the jewel until next season.
I think we need a world class defender (Chiellini) to gamble on us. He would become a legend here!!!

Isn't Vinnie 6'4"? Both Richards and Cordoba have a hell of a leap on them too. And if the rumours of Maicon are true...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.