Ivan Ilic - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgique est Fantastique

The lad has stepped up recently.
He is playing regular first team football at Zemun in the Serbian Super Liga.
818 minutes after the winter break and 2 goals.
One to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
The lad has stepped up recently.
He is playing regular first team football at Zemum in the Serbian Super Liga.
818 minutes after the winter break and 2 goals.
One to keep an an eye on.
Cheers,i remember us signing him and his brother,i have since forgotten about both.

Can you tell us anymore...? positions,strengths etc.?

Cheers,i remember us signing him and his brother,i have since forgotten about both.

Can you tell us anymore...? positions,strengths etc.?

He plays in the centre of the park, his position changes from match to match. Sometimes more defensive, sometimes more attacking.

He is the younger brother from Luka (at Nac atm) but he was always considered as the more talentend one of the two.

He plays in the centre of the park, his position changes from match to match. Sometimes more defensive, sometimes more attacking.

He is the younger brother from Luka (at Nac atm) but he was always considered as the more talentend one of the two.
Cheers again,so the kind of player we are looking for to replace Dinho?

Cheers again,so the kind of player we are looking for to replace Dinho?

I don’t know about that.
He is still very young but we haven a whole bunch of young players who can play DM.
Yangel Herrera, Douglas Luiz, Matt Smith, Ante Palaversa and Ivan Ilic are all on loan.
Claudio Gomes, Iker Pozo, Tommy Doyle, Rowan McDonald and Joe Hodge in house.
One of that ten should make the grade I hope.

I don’t know about that.
He is still very young but we haven a whole bunch of young players who can play DM.
Yangel Herrera, Douglas Luiz, Matt Smith, Ante Palaversa and Ivan Ilic are all on loan.
Smith and Doyle looks top class. Haven’t seen much of Ilic and Palaversa. McDonald and Hodge also looks great, but they’re very young

I don’t know about that.

This pre-season would be one to keep an eye on! lots of potential in that list there, make or break pre-season for most of them. I hope we can spot a potential dinho understudy among one of these young ones.

This pre-season would be one to keep an eye on! lots of potential in that list there, make or break pre-season for most of them. I hope we can spot a potential dinho understudy among one of these young ones.

I absolutely agree. There isn't much more exciting to me than a young player breaking through, even more so if he has been with us since boyhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.