Ivan Ilic - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pre-season would be one to keep an eye on! lots of potential in that list there, make or break pre-season for most of them. I hope we can spot a potential dinho understudy among one of these young ones.

I'm not as clued up as i was. I used to watch the EDS quite a lot but this generation has passed me by. How old are this lot, and at what age is it make or break now? I know Tommy Doyle is 17 as are most of the youth cup team so I'm guessing that they should have at least another couple of seasons. Are most if these older?

Some of the main boys play both U18 and U23 for us. There are also a couple of very highly regarded 16 year olds breaking through at U18 level. These are obviously key periods for development and it requires patience on behalf of the players and fans. Hopefully, over the next three years, a couple of these players may enter the first team squad and gradually make more and more appearances until they are regulars in the first team at one of Europe's premier clubs.

I'm not as clued up as i was. I used to watch the EDS quite a lot but this generation has passed me by. How old are this lot, and at what age is it make or break now? I know Tommy Doyle is 17 as are most of the youth cup team so I'm guessing that they should have at least another couple of seasons. Are most if these older?

Its not make or break for the EDS boys, I was talking about the guys we loaned out, the likes of Luiz and Yangel Herrera.

Mentioned that they want Eric Garcia. That would be unbelievably stupid by us if we agree to that. He`s way better than that, should be 4th choice CB next season

They actually say that the technical director of NAC said that the Ilic Brothers will come.
And that he said that there was a central defender and a right winger coming and one of them will be at the Euro U19. The website then themselve looked which City player will feature at that tournament (Garcia and Rosler). And came to the conclusion that Garcia was quite impossible and that it should be Rosler.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.