Ivan Rakitic

Rakatic was never gonna come in jan and I dont want him in summer as i fear the league will be too physical for him! Badstuber and nzoni are the targets and if we are prepared to let Delph go out on loan then nzoni may be close!

I wouldn't quite be ruling this out just yet. So far we've had his agent denying a move to Trafford, Enrique talking down the media and sky sources saying City aren't interested. None of which are enough to say this isn't happening. There is definitely something wrong with the Rakitic and Enrique relationship so I wouldn't be surprised if he left.

As far as I can tell we have space to bring in 2 players like Badstuber and Rakitic in our premier league squad but they couldn't play Champions League.

So do I need to make peace with the cats and take residence (again) in the bushes in Wilmslow for this or is it a non starter

I think his agent has been touting him out to clubs in Europe, but probably with the aim of securing a new, improved deal at Barcelona. Looks like his relationship with Enrique is strained, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a managerial change there at the end of the season.

I think his agent has been touting him out to clubs in Europe, but probably with the aim of securing a new, improved deal at Barcelona. Looks like his relationship with Enrique is strained, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a managerial change there at the end of the season.

Concur

Enrique's contract expires this year and he's on his way to their worst defeat in the league since before Guardiola rebuilt them.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they finished 3rd - in fact if Atletico weren't so poor at the beginning of the season they'd definitely be fighting for 3rd with Sevilla.

The chances of him getting a new contract seem very small.

Rakitic has decided he wants to leave Barcelona this January - being left out of the squad vs Villarreal was 'the final straw'. [OkDiario]

Rakitic wants to leave Barcelona due to unkept promises of a new contract as well as players in worse form getting more gametime. [OkDiario]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.