I've become a part time plane spotter

Tanzeylee

So I'm lay on the beach just up from Larnaca airport chilling out cold beer in hand and I'm watching all these planes coming in to land, so thanks to our much vaunted transfer thread and because of that also the amazing flightradar.com I'm checking out all these flights as in what type of plane where its come from etc etc.
Have I become a geek now or will this affliction end when I fly back to blighty(obviously after I've tracked my plane coming in to land and pick me up)

It's all good fun until you get the details of the next plane you're going to fly on and find its forty years old and used to be owned by an Afghanistan budget airline. You wont be getting much sleep on that flight. haha

Seriously, I love it, not an obsession or anything, just a good way of passing the time. Type AIB into the search bar and it'll show you all of the brand new Airbus planes on test if you're interested

It's all good fun until you get the details of the next plane you're going to fly on and find its forty years old and used to be owned by an Afghanistan budget airline. You wont be getting much sleep on that flight. haha

Seriously, I love it, not an obsession or anything, just a good way of passing the time. Type AIB into the search bar and it'll show you all of the brand new Airbus planes on test if you're interested
We've spoken before about Rhodes, you'd love the hotels in Kremasti, 25 secs from landing, a nice diversion from watching the kite surfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.