I've become a part time plane spotter

Them 350's look the dogs,must admit,heard off another lad they are really quiet and comfy.

So can't see Ryanair,SqueezyJet,or Jet 2 investing in them in the future just yet......
I could almost fully spread out in my seat and fold the table out fully, which is not how the low-cos ;ole it. they would have squeezed three seats into the one i sat on.

They are the dogs pal, if you get a chance to fly on one do it, it was amazing.

They're the new local buses. £2 anywhere in Greater Manchester. As long as there's a runway at where you want to go...
...and if you ant to go to Town from Barton...fly to Wythenshawe (as the crow flies) and then get the bus up Princess Road. Easy.

Them 350's look the dogs,must admit,heard off another lad they are really quiet and comfy.

So can't see Ryanair,SqueezyJet,or Jet 2 investing in them in the future just yet......
Ryanair wont. They only fly Boeing.

i work on them, generally they are decent planes to work on, usually everything works on them :)

Went to Barton for the 1st time the other week. Really liked its set up. Will be going more often that’s for sure. Could do with better warnings tho for when the good stuff is due in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.