i've changed my mind about the manager.

fuck it, cant be arsed with another slanging match billy. thats the last i'll say on this matter. I'm not gonna rise to it. If ive offended you I apologise as I'm not here for that. Ive not been angry, i can see how text on a webpage can appear that way mind. Im just a passionate blue and i'll defend my club no matter what.

to the OP I stuck the boot in because I percieved you as the typical fickle fan that calls for heads of managers after 1 bad game then sings thier name the next game which to me isnt beneficial to our title push. If that isnt you then fair enough i was probably a little harsh and I'm glad your backing mancini now.

Just seen your post above. Good man. Apology accepted. Only point I'm making is we're all Blues. No need to do each other down because we don't agree or because some are perceived as fickle.

Captain Oats said:
fuck it, cant be arsed with another slanging match billy. thats the last i'll say on this matter. I'm not gonna rise to it. If ive offended you I apologise as I'm not here for that. Ive not been angry, i can see how text on a webpage can appear that way mind. Im just a passionate blue and i'll defend my club no matter what.

to the OP I stuck the boot in because I percieved you as the typical fickle fan that calls for heads of managers after 1 bad game then sings thier name the next game which to me isnt beneficial to our title push. If that isnt you then fair enough i was probably a little harsh and I'm glad your backing mancini now.

no worries, i'm not usually the type to want to get rid but the last few weeks (plus alcohol) have sent me crackers. suppose i'm not ready for a title race mentally, 4th was different because we weren't in the spotlight as much and we weren't racing that shower of shit.

the first time people wanted mancini out, just after he sold bellamy, i found myself telling people at games to shut up, who were shouting for him to go. with hughes, i didn't think he was good enough but still backed him at games.

i don't really think dzeko has done enough, mostly because our game, isn't what he thrives off, but he could have done more tbh, he's too one dimensional. i was still chanting for him last night regardless. whatever i say on here, even if some is quite extreme when i've had a drink, isn't what i take forward when following city.

the reason for the o.p was because of that pissed up thread i started and a few more anti-mancini posts i've made since arsenal, after calming down i realised i'd been a prat and it wasn't the game that made me change it was listening to other blues opinions.

Mancini has been great for city and will lead the club to the title if not this season next season.

If city narrowly miss out on the title this year to united and mancini is sacked it would be a grave mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.