i've changed my mind about the manager.

legend<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:58 am --<br /><br />
HazeM3 said:
most of the fans on this board are ''fairweather" fans seems like. One minute shitting on the management, squad, even fans that paid their money to go and support the team live at the stadium and next minute they are full of praise.......wierd world we live in I guess..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksocjhxX_DQ[/youtube]

Very interesting line from the post match interview tonight....

United have a great spirit...we do not...........

Says is all really..........I am sure Roberto will work on that and offload a few
troublesome oiks this summer.....one with a silly haircut is a start,,Tevez too
is a must....then WHO ?

What exactly does Brian Kidd do ?

ban-mcfc said:
sunday night i got in pissed up and wrote a thread entitled "mancini has embarrased our club", most of it was the ramblings of a drunk but i stuck by the fact i wanted him out for mourinho - AND FOR THAT I'M REALLY FUCKING SORRY.

now before you call me fickle etc, it was actually before a ball was kicked tonight that i changed my mind. i listened to a few opinions at football last night off fellow blues who wanted to keep him, my dad in the car on the way and the lad who's ST is next to mine (he convinced me the most). i did a lot of thinking before KO.

it's a project manchester city, we're not chelsea, who are pretty much back to where they started in 2004. by 2020 i still want us to be picking up trophies, i want us to be the biggest club in the world, with the next generation of ronaldo's joining us.

mancini has done a great job so far and already won 1 trophy is challenging for the PL. lets give him until the end of his contract next year to see what he's capable of, yes he's amde mistakes but he'll learn, and then the world will be in trouble, not just that shower of shit from trafford.

yes i change my mind more than a stupid teenage girl, yes i'm an idiot etc etc. but at least i'm willing to change my mind rather than be stubborn, i'm very much willing to admit when i'm wrong. i'll say again though IT WAS BEFORE A BALL WAS KICKED TONIGHT.

forza mancini, forza city.

edit: mods please don't merge, i really want to apologaise.
How do we know you weren't drunk when you wrote this and sober on Sunday?

until we drop another point then you will want him out again,fck me if we lose against them twats at the end of the month you will be on here saying its the sheiks fault and he as to go.Are you sure your not a fickle geordie

to the op.

I'd rather you fuck off with the rest of the doom and gloom brigade. Ive been scanning the forum for the past week or so biting my lip looking at the shite being posted about our team and ur posts seemed to crop up in nearly every thread slamming players and management. If we lose you'll be back on it. Support our club and manager or fuck off mate. sick of your drivel you fickle twat.

Captain Oats said:
to the op.

I'd rather you fuck off with the rest of the doom and gloom brigade. Ive been scanning the forum for the past week or so biting my lip looking at the shite being posted about our team and ur posts seemed to crop up in nearly every thread slamming players and management. If we lose you'll be back on it. Support our club and manager or fuck off mate. sick of your drivel you fickle twat.

agreed! and the rest of the moaners

HazeM3 said:
most of the fans on this board are ''fairweather" fans seems like. One minute shitting on the management, squad, even fans that paid their money to go and support the team live at the stadium and next minute they are full of praise.......wierd world we live in I guess..
Welcome to Bluemoon.

There were always going to be a spectrum of views on this and, not for the first time, I found myself in the middle on a particular subject.

I was less concerned with the fact that we'd blown the league and more with our recent form spilling into next season. I felt, and feel, that we cannot afford to start next season with any form of hangover from this, which is why I was (and am) advocating a review of Mancini's position if our recent capitulation continued/continues.

Last night was a start, a big one, but it is important that we also address our away form before he has fully answered these concerns.

As to the OP we all tend to overreact when there's so much at stake. United fans were sharpening their knives for a summer of non-stop piss taking which doubtless made you lash out. No shame in that.

I was pleased for Bobby last night. I don't want continuity for it's own sake, but I'd much rather see him succeed here than anyone else.

Win at Norwich and I reckon I'll be fairly well convinced that you deserve another season at least - if not then I won't be screaming for your head but I reserve the rightvto suspend judgement until the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.