i've changed my mind about the manager.

Captain Oats said:
BillyShears said:
Captain Oats said:
2nd in the league, record breaking season, but mancini isnt up to it? get a grip.

Leaving out your second Angry Man rant (you should really calm down before you have a seizure mate) - if you think Mancini will be judged solely on his "record breaking season" and being "2nd in the league" then you're wrong. He'll be judged on a whole lot more, but you're of course free to disagree.

No i think he should be judged on more too. Maybe the fantastic football we have played this year? The fact that he has done this with needless player suspensions, African cup of nation, tevez walking out. The fact that he has done this without being an arrogant tosspot that is only in it for himself like someone in madrid.Maybe the fact that all the players and khaldoon seem to respect him as can be seen in every interview?

shall we call this an angry man rant too to avoid any response to the fact that all I'm trying to do is support my team and you just want yet another change to set us back once again?!

now fuck off under your rock again till we lose please

24335.jpg

I'm going nowhere mate. I support my team 100%. I just don't feel the need to come on a forum and start football chants and try and make out I'm a bigger blue than anyone else.

I'd really take it easy with the ranting and raving too .... save it for match days when we need it and try and bring a more considered and even dare I say it, light hearted approach to the forum. In case you hadn't noticed, we won last night and are back in the title race .... :)

i dont come on the forum to make out im a bigger blue than anyone else. thats why i have about 400 posts in 7 years and you have nearly 9000. You do not support the team 100% if you did you wouldnt be on the backs of players/management. you might support the team but not 100%.

the light heartedness approach to this forum goes everytime we lose, or everytime kolarov has a poor touch, or everytime ballotelli sneezes from people like you. So I have a right to say what I want on here when we win thanks.

Captain Oats said:
i dont come on the forum to make out im a bigger blue than anyone else. thats why i have about 400 posts in 7 years and you have nearly 9000. You do not support the team 100% if you did you wouldnt be on the backs of players/management. you might support the team but not 100%.

the light heartedness approach to this forum goes everytime we lose, or everytime kolarov has a poor touch, or everytime ballotelli sneezes from people like you. So I have a right to say what I want on here when we win thanks.

So you get angry when we win, but don't come on when we lose ?

Makes sense.

Oh, and unless you've ever sat through a match with me you've no idea how I support. Ask De Niro, or Ric whether I support the team "100%" before shouting the odds hey. The fact that I criticise things I see at a match on a forum doesn't mean I support the team any less than you, even if you do think your a bigger Blue Mr Angry. Now I'll leave it there as I'm sure there's plenty of other people you can storm around berating. Have a good day and try not to burst a blood vessel shouting the odds at random Blues.

ban-mcfc said:
sunday night i got in pissed up and wrote a thread entitled "mancini has embarrased our club", most of it was the ramblings of a drunk but i stuck by the fact i wanted him out for mourinho - AND FOR THAT I'M REALLY FUCKING SORRY.

now before you call me fickle etc, it was actually before a ball was kicked tonight that i changed my mind. i listened to a few opinions at football last night off fellow blues who wanted to keep him, my dad in the car on the way and the lad who's ST is next to mine (he convinced me the most). i did a lot of thinking before KO.

it's a project manchester city, we're not chelsea, who are pretty much back to where they started in 2004. by 2020 i still want us to be picking up trophies, i want us to be the biggest club in the world, with the next generation of ronaldo's joining us.

mancini has done a great job so far and already won 1 trophy is challenging for the PL. lets give him until the end of his contract next year to see what he's capable of, yes he's amde mistakes but he'll learn, and then the world will be in trouble, not just that shower of shit from trafford.

yes i change my mind more than a stupid teenage girl, yes i'm an idiot etc etc. but at least i'm willing to change my mind rather than be stubborn, i'm very much willing to admit when i'm wrong. i'll say again though IT WAS BEFORE A BALL WAS KICKED TONIGHT.

forza mancini, forza city.

edit: mods please don't merge, i really want to apologaise.

I didn't write any letter but I was venting my spleen asking for RM to do one, I've calmed down now and firmly believe we need to keep him.

The mind games comments last night made me realise this is one cool customer, even if his tactics are taking time to develop for the prem

Captain Oats said:
BillyShears said:
Captain Oats said:
2nd in the league, record breaking season, but mancini isnt up to it? get a grip.

Leaving out your second Angry Man rant (you should really calm down before you have a seizure mate) - if you think Mancini will be judged solely on his "record breaking season" and being "2nd in the league" then you're wrong. He'll be judged on a whole lot more, but you're of course free to disagree.

No i think he should be judged on more too. Maybe the fantastic football we have played this year? The fact that he has done this with needless player suspensions, African cup of nation, tevez walking out. The fact that he has done this without being an arrogant tosspot that is only in it for himself like someone in madrid.Maybe the fact that all the players and khaldoon seem to respect him as can be seen in every interview?

shall we call this an angry man rant too to avoid any response to the fact that all I'm trying to do is support my team and you just want yet another change to set us back once again?!

24335.jpg

Just a quick one can you explain to me how the change from Hughes to Mancini set us back please?

Captain Oats said:
BillyShears said:
Captain Oats said:

24335.jpg

great post Captain.

BillyShears said:
i dont come on the forum to make So you get angry when we win, but don't come on when we lose ?

Makes sense.

Oh, and unless you've ever sat through a match with me you've no idea how I support. Ask De Niro, or Ric whether I support the team "100%" before shouting the odds hey. The fact that I criticise things I see at a match on a forum doesn't mean I support the team any less than you, even if you do think your a bigger Blue Mr Angry. Now I'll leave it there as I'm sure there's plenty of other people you can storm around berating. Have a good day and try not to burst a blood vessel shouting the odds at random Blues.

no i dont come on the forums when we lose because its full of people trying to tell me they can do a better job than a bloke who was on of the best footballers in the world in his playing days and had won many trophys as a manager. when we win most of them hide so its bearable.

i dont need to ask "ric" or "de niro" anything. Is that your attempt at name dropping people on the forum Billybigbollocks, to try and make out you are a big fan? laughable.

You are not just critising. if its was i would not be bothered at all. But people like you hijack every thread with mancini out drivil in some attempt to drum up a small following to force a decent manager out of this club. Its well know players and staff browse this forum so god knows how it makes them feel.

I know you have tried to portray my posts as angry as you have had no argument you have during this "debate". But i'm far from angry. Ive walked into work on a massive buzz after last night, with my head held high. Because Ive been saying all along its not over yet, despite what the rags and people like you say, and yes i put you in the same bracket as them.

fanakapan said:
Very interesting line from the post match interview tonight....

United have a great spirit...we do not...........

Says is all really..........I am sure Roberto will work on that and offload a few
troublesome oiks this summer.....one with a silly haircut is a start,,Tevez too
is a must....then WHO ?

What exactly does Brian Kidd do ?

No need to make things up. Do you work for the ''Sun''?

BillyShears said:
Captain Oats said:
BillyShears said:

24335.jpg

I'm going nowhere mate. I support my team 100%. I just don't feel the need to come on a forum and start football chants and try and make out I'm a bigger blue than anyone else.

I'd really take it easy with the ranting and raving too .... save it for match days when we need it and try and bring a more considered and even dare I say it, light hearted approach to the forum. In case you hadn't noticed, we won last night and are back in the title race .... :)
"David Siva, He is the hero of Maine Road . . ."
Who wrote that one again?

Captain Oats said:
I know you have tried to portray my posts as angry as you have had no argument you have during this "debate". But i'm far from angry. Ive walked into work on a massive buzz after last night, with my head held high. Because Ive been saying all along its not over yet, despite what the rags and people like you say, and yes i put you in the same bracket as them.

What debate? What argument? Go read your first post in this thread and your subsequent replies to me. You've got fuck all to say except dishing it out to fellow Blues and now calling them the equivalent of rags because they don't agree with you. A keyboard warrior, angry man, sad little no mark. Feel free to come have a pint with me before the derby and we can carry this conversation on in an adult fashion and also see who's a rag and who needs to crawl under what rock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.