i've changed my mind about the manager.

Captain Oats said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Captain Oats said:
i dont see the point in hijacking theads slagging of mancini dzeko kolarov nasri or whatever. These people are the same that wanted Richards out 2 years ago and now look at him.

It's not accurate to say that just because a poster posts criticism of someone, they are automatically critical of everyone.

I've been critical of Mancini, Kolorov and Nasri this season. But I'm a big defender of Dzeko and was always a passionate defender of Richards.

That's how some of us watch football. We analyse. I'd argue that's the intelligent way to be a football fan.

Im generalising slightly to get my point across, and Ive moaned about Dzeko to mates but i know he has it in him, and ive moaned about nasri too earlier in the season. But i wouldnt try and drum up support for these views by posting the same thing 3 or 4 times so it gets some attention. I'll always cheer the loudest for the players struggling too. Because like Richards has shown, form is temporary, class is permenant. Some fans need to be a little patient sometimes and realise its not always going to be FA cups and 6-1 wins.

just a quick question.

if mancini gets hoofed and the owners appoint another manager will you be as angry with them?

de niro said:
Captain Oats said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's not accurate to say that just because a poster posts criticism of someone, they are automatically critical of everyone.

I've been critical of Mancini, Kolorov and Nasri this season. But I'm a big defender of Dzeko and was always a passionate defender of Richards.

That's how some of us watch football. We analyse. I'd argue that's the intelligent way to be a football fan.

Im generalising slightly to get my point across, and Ive moaned about Dzeko to mates but i know he has it in him, and ive moaned about nasri too earlier in the season. But i wouldnt try and drum up support for these views by posting the same thing 3 or 4 times so it gets some attention. I'll always cheer the loudest for the players struggling too. Because like Richards has shown, form is temporary, class is permenant. Some fans need to be a little patient sometimes and realise its not always going to be FA cups and 6-1 wins.

just a quick question.

if mancini gets hoofed and the owners appoint another manager will you be as angry with them?

im not angry...

and it wont happen. the owners have something about them

It's been horrendous in here this past week. Too much anger and distain, and why ? would finishing second really be the end of the world ?. if we want our players to have the bottle to fight till then end then we also have so show that same bottle. back the players, back the club and manager and be that 12th man on game day no matter what happens !

Captain Oats said:
Where have I said I'm a tough guy? Tell me where billy??? I gave a poster some stick because all he has done for the past week is hammer Mancini in nearly every thread I've read. He deserves a hammering back for that. You jumped in backing his previous views and I've SUPPORTED Mancini and the team.

Apparently that makes me a tough guy keyboard warrior but there we go.

Tell me the pub and I'll go if I have time and my mates can be arsed.

When you manage to climb down off the incredibly high horse you're on (either that or it's a very high ivory tower) you'll see that the point I tried to get across to you earlier in the thread before you called me a rag and told me to crawl back under whatever rock I'd come from, was that people are entitled a) to an opinion, b) to change that opinion, and c) to be free to do that on this forum without having someone calling them all sorts. I have the utmost respect for anyone who thinks Mancini should be given a new contract because of everything he has achieved for us, but I still reserve the right to disagree with that and put my argument forward (no matter how repetitive you find it) as many times as I so wish. It's the nature of this beast and if you don't like it, then either a forum isn't the place for you, or you should try finding a way of expressing yourself which doesn't involve sounding like a pissed up angry old man who thinks he's better than everyone else.

I'll send you a PM the weekend before the derby and let you know where we're meeting. Please do come and say hello. Sometimes I think it helps to meet fellow Blues from the forum to understand their psyche.

Same old shit, different day... the usual suspects come on slag off the manager and the attack dogs arent far behind...

Like the OP says, we arent Chelsea, sticking by Mancini is the way to go - we dont need to start again as whichever manager comes in as a replacement is going to need 2 or 3 windows to get the squad as he wants. Mancini has improved us slowly but steadily since the day he walked through the door, there is no evidence to say we wont improve again next season...

Also good to see him applying a bit of subtle pressure last night and in the process keeping the pressure off his players, by saying its all over...

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Same old shit, different day... the usual suspects come on slag off the manager and the attack dogs arent far behind...

Like the OP says, we arent Chelsea, sticking by Mancini is the way to go - we dont need to start again as whichever manager comes in as a replacement is going to need 2 or 3 windows to get the squad as he wants. Mancini has improved us slowly but steadily since the day he walked through the door, there is no evidence to say we wont improve again next season...

Also good to see him applying a bit of subtle pressure last night and in the process keeping the pressure off his players, by saying its all over...

i think 90% of blues would keep him, although hard to turn down jose i just dont fancy ripping it up and starting again. last night mancini had us playing the right way and mostly at the right tempo for and english prem game, it paid off.we also looked like a team again, something that balo will learn from.
i was at ease last night and despite the good news coming from wigan i was more thinking about next season and how relaxed i am, should we keep balo and bob and add a tweak here and there in the team it'll be as you were and we'll be fighting for the title again.

from where we've been i'll take that.

de niro said:

i think 90% of blues would keep him, although hard to turn down jose i just dont fancy ripping it up and starting again. last night mancini had us playing the right way and mostly at the right tempo for and english prem game, it paid off.we also looked like a team again, something that balo will learn from.
i was at ease last night and despite the good news coming from wigan i was more thinking about next season and how relaxed i am, should we keep balo and bob and add a tweak here and there in the team it'll be as you were and we'll be fighting for the title again.

gotta give him a chance(i actually wanted hughes to stay..not sure if it was because it would of been the ultimate fuck off to man u if sparky won us the premiership :-) or not )mancini deserves another year if only because he got us the fa cup ...which we needed at the time ...it was a big cup in terms of our ..hate this word `history`.but it really was and it shouldnt be underestimated .

de niro said:

I agree that the majority of match going blues are right behind Bob, like i said he has made steady improvement from day 1 and each season we have finished higher than the last... however there is a group on here that destorts the view as they dont seem to be able to talk about anything else and therefore make it seem like the majority on the board are against him.. if a thread is about swiss cheese, it isnt long before the usual suspects are saying they would prefer french cheese and its Mancini's fault for some reason or other.. its just boring - if you read the board on a regular bases you know who they are and just stop reading the thread as you know it will be ruined.

I have also not commented on Mario either - again some real way over the top stuff on here about him, i put it down to disappointment at being out of the title race. As much as i hate comparing us to the scum, but Ronaldo spent 2 years rolling about and acting like a spoilt child on the pitch before he settled down into one of the best in the world. I would hate to see Mario tear it up at another club and think what might have been

BillyShears said:
Captain Oats said:
Where have I said I'm a tough guy? Tell me where billy??? I gave a poster some stick because all he has done for the past week is hammer Mancini in nearly every thread I've read. He deserves a hammering back for that. You jumped in backing his previous views and I've SUPPORTED Mancini and the team.

Apparently that makes me a tough guy keyboard warrior but there we go.

Tell me the pub and I'll go if I have time and my mates can be arsed.

When you manage to climb down off the incredibly high horse you're on (either that or it's a very high ivory tower) you'll see that the point I tried to get across to you earlier in the thread before you called me a rag and told me to crawl back under whatever rock I'd come from, was that people are entitled a) to an opinion, b) to change that opinion, and c) to be free to do that on this forum without having someone calling them all sorts. I have the utmost respect for anyone who thinks Mancini should be given a new contract because of everything he has achieved for us, but I still reserve the right to disagree with that and put my argument forward (no matter how repetitive you find it) as many times as I so wish. It's the nature of this beast and if you don't like it, then either a forum isn't the place for you, or you should try finding a way of expressing yourself which doesn't involve sounding like a pissed up angry old man who thinks he's better than everyone else.

I'll send you a PM the weekend before the derby and let you know where we're meeting. Please do come and say hello. Sometimes I think it helps to meet fellow Blues from the forum to understand their psyche.

again you twist everything i have said. ive not called you a rag, think i said i put you in the same bracket due to the negativity towards city.

where do i think im better than everyone else. Your the one dropping ur bessie mates with the admin and how i dont belong on forums.

Have I called you names?? you've called me a sad little no mark because im defending my club. you are contradicting your own 3 points!? maybe a forum isnt for you...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.