i've changed my mind about the manager.

51454-best_breathalyzer.jpg

There has to be a digital variety of this tool to implement on this forum.

So can we expect that next bad game you will change your mind again then?

ban-mcfc said:
sunday night i got in pissed up and wrote a thread entitled "mancini has embarrased our club", most of it was the ramblings of a drunk but i stuck by the fact i wanted him out for mourinho - AND FOR THAT I'M REALLY FUCKING SORRY.

I'm glad I didn't read this at the time you posted it. Hair would have been pulled big style.

Bosno said:
So can we expect that next bad game you will change your mind again then?

no, i just lost it completly after arsenal. it was a mixture of rags taking the piss, me realising we'd fucked it and a lot of alcohol.

tbh though i'm always changing my mind about everything. like a fecking woman i am.

-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 am --

Pam said:
ban-mcfc said:
sunday night i got in pissed up and wrote a thread entitled "mancini has embarrased our club", most of it was the ramblings of a drunk but i stuck by the fact i wanted him out for mourinho - AND FOR THAT I'M REALLY FUCKING SORRY.

I'm glad I didn't read this at the time you posted it. Hair would have been pulled big style.

i'm also glad you didn't :)

I hope he's around for longer. Otherwise what the hell am I gonna do with a 20ft long banner?

It's a shame this performance came tonight. Where was it the last 3 weeks?

most of the fans on this board are ''fairweather" fans seems like. One minute shitting on the management, squad, even fans that paid their money to go and support the team live at the stadium and next minute they are full of praise.......wierd world we live in I guess..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.