i've changed my mind about the manager.

Captain Oats said:
ban-mcfc said:
Captain Oats said:
to the op.

I'd rather you fuck off with the rest of the doom and gloom brigade. Ive been scanning the forum for the past week or so biting my lip looking at the shite being posted about our team and ur posts seemed to crop up in nearly every thread slamming players and management. If we lose you'll be back on it. Support our club and manager or fuck off mate. sick of your drivel you fickle twat.

jesus. what a rant.

what i didn't make clear is when i'm at games i'm always behind the team and manager 100% regardless of whether i wanted them out.

i'm sure a few blues lost it after arsenal and getting drunk didn't help, my posts were slamming the players and management because believe it or not we have been playing turd until last night.

another thing is, people are suggesting i have changed my mind after a 4-0 win bys saying "you'll change your mind after a loss", when i specifically said that i changed my mind even before a ball was kicked last night.

finally, i bet you were one of those that wanted to keep hughes weren't you? sometimes you need to get rid of managers, sometimes it's the best thing to do. now i don't think city need to but we did with hughes.

oh and try and keep calmer, i'm in the south stand to, if you want to call me a fickle twat etc. don't do it from behind a keyboard.

hughes i wasnt bothered with but i never once slagged him off at the game or on the forum. When he went i wasnt bothered about it.

All im saying is ive read a few threads and there were posts i read and im thinking who whe hell is this numpty. I looked at the name and it was always ban-mcfc. So when i saw you post this thread I thought right i'm sticking the boot in. Your probably a decent bloke as most city fans are, and maybe you have genuinely changed your view and maybe it was before a ball was kicked but i couldnt let you get away with it. Unfortunatley ive been dragged into a bit of a rant with others which i didnt want but there you go.

southstand 116. what about you?

That's more like it, nice and civilised.

Like someone wrote who is better out there Mourinho,Pep at Barca i just hope he is given time and learns from his mistakes and gets the chance to nail the coffin into that pissed up vile twat at OT.

It does noone any credit to be making or changing opinions on something so important based on one, or a few results.

You make your opinion on the whole picture. If one result changes your mind either way the word "fickle" is truly appropriate.

Captain Oats said:
ban-mcfc said:
Captain Oats said:
to the op.

I'd rather you fuck off with the rest of the doom and gloom brigade. Ive been scanning the forum for the past week or so biting my lip looking at the shite being posted about our team and ur posts seemed to crop up in nearly every thread slamming players and management. If we lose you'll be back on it. Support our club and manager or fuck off mate. sick of your drivel you fickle twat.

jesus. what a rant.

what i didn't make clear is when i'm at games i'm always behind the team and manager 100% regardless of whether i wanted them out.

i'm sure a few blues lost it after arsenal and getting drunk didn't help, my posts were slamming the players and management because believe it or not we have been playing turd until last night.

another thing is, people are suggesting i have changed my mind after a 4-0 win bys saying "you'll change your mind after a loss", when i specifically said that i changed my mind even before a ball was kicked last night.

finally, i bet you were one of those that wanted to keep hughes weren't you? sometimes you need to get rid of managers, sometimes it's the best thing to do. now i don't think city need to but we did with hughes.

oh and try and keep calmer, i'm in the south stand to, if you want to call me a fickle twat etc. don't do it from behind a keyboard.

hughes i wasnt bothered with but i never once slagged him off at the game or on the forum. When he went i wasnt bothered about it.

All im saying is ive read a few threads and there were posts i read and im thinking who whe hell is this numpty. I looked at the name and it was always ban-mcfc. So when i saw you post this thread I thought right i'm sticking the boot in. Your probably a decent bloke as most city fans are, and maybe you have genuinely changed your view and maybe it was before a ball was kicked but i couldnt let you get away with it. Unfortunatley ive been dragged into a bit of a rant with others which i didnt want but there you go.

southstand 116. what about you?

the same day as a loss, or the next 2 after a big loss, i'm always not right. i was fuming by the way we played against arsenal, add to that the countless rags pissing me off. i'd been drinking quite a bit and logged on posting all over the place, which i shouldn't have.

i always hold my hands up the next day or when i realise i'm wrong, it's because since october all i've been doing is picturing us winning that trophy at their expense and i thought we'd fucked it.

i know i can post drivel when i've had a drink and i admit that, i posted something about dzeko the other week and the bosnians all went nuts.

and i'm 116 aswell, row R.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:52 am --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
It does noone any credit to be making or changing opinions on something so important based on one, or a few results.

You make your opinion on the whole picture. If one result changes your mind either way the word "fickle" is truly appropriate.

the result didn't, i changed it before the game.

i dont see the point in hijacking theads slagging of mancini dzeko kolarov nasri or whatever. These people are the same that wanted Richards out 2 years ago and now look at him. No matter how bad its gets im of the firm belief that you have to keep your head up and trust in those that are paid a lot of money to know what they are doing.

Dont jump on bandwagons from the bloke at the pub says or repeat alan hansen says. if they knew what they were on about they would be in charge of a club and winning trophies. City fans need to stick together and support the team, now more than ever.

row F. shit view, decent atmosphere.

Captain Oats said:
i dont see the point in hijacking theads slagging of mancini dzeko kolarov nasri or whatever. These people are the same that wanted Richards out 2 years ago and now look at him.

It's not accurate to say that just because a poster posts criticism of someone, they are automatically critical of everyone.

I've been critical of Mancini, Kolorov and Nasri this season. But I'm a big defender of Dzeko and was always a passionate defender of Richards.

That's how some of us watch football. We analyse. I'd argue that's the intelligent way to be a football fan.

BCFCGARY said:
Like someone wrote who is better out there Mourinho,Pep at Barca i just hope he is given time and learns from his mistakes and gets the chance to nail the coffin into that pissed up vile twat at OT.

Come on fella, keep up with the tabloids. If you listen to Sky/Talkshite and read the Mirror/Sun/Daily Mail you'll know that Moyes, and especially 'Arry are infinitely better managers than Mancini.

Didsbury Dave said:
Captain Oats said:
i dont see the point in hijacking theads slagging of mancini dzeko kolarov nasri or whatever. These people are the same that wanted Richards out 2 years ago and now look at him.

It's not accurate to say that just because a poster posts criticism of someone, they are automatically critical of everyone.

I've been critical of Mancini, Kolorov and Nasri this season. But I'm a big defender of Dzeko and was always a passionate defender of Richards.

That's how some of us watch football. We analyse. I'd argue that's the intelligent way to be a football fan.

Im generalising slightly to get my point across, and Ive moaned about Dzeko to mates but i know he has it in him, and ive moaned about nasri too earlier in the season. But i wouldnt try and drum up support for these views by posting the same thing 3 or 4 times so it gets some attention. I'll always cheer the loudest for the players struggling too. Because like Richards has shown, form is temporary, class is permenant. Some fans need to be a little patient sometimes and realise its not always going to be FA cups and 6-1 wins.

Captain Oats said:
BillyShears said:
Captain Oats said:
2nd in the league, record breaking season, but mancini isnt up to it? get a grip.

Leaving out your second Angry Man rant (you should really calm down before you have a seizure mate) - if you think Mancini will be judged solely on his "record breaking season" and being "2nd in the league" then you're wrong. He'll be judged on a whole lot more, but you're of course free to disagree.

No i think he should be judged on more too. Maybe the fantastic football we have played this year? The fact that he has done this with needless player suspensions, African cup of nation, tevez walking out. The fact that he has done this without being an arrogant tosspot that is only in it for himself like someone in madrid.Maybe the fact that all the players and khaldoon seem to respect him as can be seen in every interview?

shall we call this an angry man rant too to avoid any response to the fact that all I'm trying to do is support my team and you just want yet another change to set us back once again?!

now fuck off under your rock again till we lose please

24335.jpg

Great Post.

I feel the same as you at times mate. A lot of these people would be all over Mourinho after a couple of negative results if he were in charge too. Just need to ride with it and remember that the majority (although it doesn't seem like that on here at times) are sensible enough to appreciate and see what Mancini is doing here.

I was told by a respectable poster (no name dropping Billy) that my belief in keeping the management team for the sake of stability was a deluded myth last week. That same poster is probably dusting down his Forza Mancini banner as we speak after a decent result against a poor WBA side last night.

And for the record, I wouldn't dismiss your posts as an "Angry Man Rant" at all. They are more like a passionate disapproval to a foolish and fickle minority that often dominate these forums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.