I've just won 3 millon£££££££££

pinkwheeltrim said:
I didn't even enter the draw!

Now I'm no mug but this looks 100% legit to me, I'm just transfering moneys now.

Dear User, You have won GBP3000.000.00 Three Million Pounds from Orange CAF 2013 Africa Cup of Nations,Your email address was selected during the Award Draw Program held in Johannesburg South Africa The football championship of Africa organized by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) Your winning prize has been insured and Deposited in our Paying Agent an Escrow Account Pending your Claim with this Payment File Number of Deposit:PPC/ZA5622/2013 Your winning details BelowReference Number CAF/002958/2013Amount Won: GBP3000.000.00Payment File Number of Deposit:PPC/ZA5622/2013 A Telex Instruction has been transmitted to our Paying Agent (Payment Processing Center ) Kindly Contact them with your Reference Number and Full Names with your Payment Reference File Number of Deposit below is their Contact Details: Contact Person:

The drinks are on me, What's everyone having?

fonejacker_george_agdgdgwngo_4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.