I've never hated the rags more

Invisible_Goat

After that great game yesterday I hit a new level of hatred for united, one that I never thought existed within me. I already thought they were 10/10 on my hate list but somehow I hate them even more now.

I cannot believe the hype that this game has got for several reasons:-

1. Real started to come back into the game as rags had chased them around for 50 odd mins, they were beginning to faulter. Real had 60 odd % possession n a disallowed goal, rags score from a lucky OG (poor defending). I was very very convinced Real would score before Nani was sent off. HOWEVER the media say rags were well on top... Rags say they were well on top... And closet rags say they were well on top and in control until the ref screwed them. Sorry but Real would of scored if Nani stayed on or not. Rags defended for their lives and real had not kicked the gear yet more it was coming. Would Nani have prevented either of thos goals going in. Probably not. After he was sent off they kicked the gear and rags were lucky to have not leaked more.

2. As soon as Nani committed the foul, I said to my mate, 'red card, red card'. He clearly keeps his foot in. Ballotelli did a similar thing once was sent off and got some incredible abuse off the commentator. I'm not having it that he didn't know where he was. You don't need to be looking directly at someone to know where they are. He clearly keeps his foot in, for longer than he should. He is a dirty little cheat at the best of times so why now is he someone who is not malicious. I have done the very same thing on the football pitch before, and I knew exactly what I was doing, and I'm not a pro. These pro's have eyes in the back of their heads. Nani knew exactly what he had done that's why he gained a none existent injury.

3. I have never see so many people lick rags arse like this. When Kompany was sent off last season or some of the other ridiculous things that happened to us last season, no one batted an eyelid. Yet rags get a player sent off and everyone goes sick. It's pathetic, even Keane said (hilariously) there was no argument. Yet he got incredible stick off people just because he gave his honest opinion and it wasn't one that licked their arse. There all shouting for his head, yet he is meant to be a legend... And why, because he wasn't biased???

4. Why no mention of the hand ball on the line? Weird

5. The ref was outstanding. I counted 7 penalty appeals from the rag crowd and players last night, no wonder they get so many, but none of them were Pens, the ref read the bullshit and was not intimidated by their shit cockney and Irish fans. Good refin. Yet he's been slated like he gave Real the game. I just think back to when they played Chelsea, the shockin ref Clattenburg and how the media protected them. They are like the kid in the playground who is a bully but the teacher thinks there a good kid and shouts at other kids for picking on them. It's fucked up beyond words.

6. Ronaldo may as well of being playin for it'd he was quite poor. He licks their arse and why. They hated him when he first left. Now they love him again. He should of celebrated. It made me so happy and so angry, I was screaming at TV, celebrate you prick.

...That's the rant over, only two more thing to say, please please let's do them in a few weeks, and I hope their season goes to shit now and we end up stealing it off them.I pray for a Mancini miracle.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
You obviously weren't stood in the Scoreboard End in the early nineties when they'd just beaten us in a Derby and pretty much the whole ground was singing in our direction: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life".

No I wasn't the first derby I went to was when Beckham scored from miles out and we lost 1 nil. When it comes to them their is no bright side, even when they loose they piss me off!

Fantastic post mate, I feel exactly the same. A lot of people have shown their true colours.

Horrible vermin scum, cmon City lets have the cheating coward rag scum!!!

I'm always one for supporting city so much more than hating united, and that they are just another opponent to be beaten; winning the league over any team would be equally sweet, and I still stand by that.

But I did enjoy reading that OP. Loved it in fact :)

Invisible_Goat said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
You obviously weren't stood in the Scoreboard End in the early nineties when they'd just beaten us in a Derby and pretty much the whole ground was singing in our direction: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life".

No I wasn't the first derby I went to was when Beckham scored from miles out and we lost 1 nil. When it comes to them their is no bright side, even when they loose they piss me off!

I think you've imagined that game.

Well either that or my memory is even more fucked than I know it is.

On second thoughts, I think the game your on about was at Maine Road wasn't it? Free kick?

I thought you was on about your first game at Old Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.