J manford book signing

If I get there early enough Ill try and make it in, but with the ban on booze in and around the ground I doubt it haha.

The stuff Manph did on FM had me in tears watching Live at the Apollo. The whole interviews in the Bathroom with a suit on and being in a mood with the real life Micah cause he was late for training on the game haha quality.

And just checked ticketmaster, theres only a few seats left for the M.E.N. next month ;)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
johnmc said:
No charity gigs tonight?

wasn't he doing Leeds tonight lol?

Bet he went down well, "yeah I'm from Lancashire, the cricket went well this year".

Be surprised if he wasn't chased from the stage by angry farmers with pitchforks, with their wives trying to keep up whilst carrying trays of yorksheer puddin'.

Chased out like shrek.

J dog, big up the m21

Slicker than Sommeil said:
If I get there early enough Ill try and make it in, but with the ban on booze in and around the ground I doubt it haha.

Yeah, that's my worry to be honest, maybe I should do a signing at Mary D's! it's 6 till 7 so hopefully a few early birds will pop in!

JM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.