Jack Barmby - let the battle commence?

fbloke

I had a coffee with a couple of senior NE scouts today and picked up on an interesting tidbit regarding Jack Barmby, Nick's son.

Apparently City are ready to break the bank for him and are pushing hard behind the scenes to snatch him from United (who took him at the age of 14 from Hull's academy with the support of Nick).

This lad is pretty special and having seen him playing last year I can guarantee you will not see a better player for his age anywhere.

If City DO get him it would be an awesome bit of business by the Blues.

If we dont get him keep an eye out as he has more than enough to make it at the very highest level.

fbloke said:
I had a coffee with a couple of senior NE scouts today and picked up on an interesting tidbit regarding Jack Barmby, Nick's son.

Apparently City are ready to break the bank for him and are pushing hard behind the scenes to snatch him from United (who took him at the age of 14 from Hull's academy with the support of Nick).

This lad is pretty special and having seen him playing last year I can guarantee you will not see a better player for his age anywhere.

If we dont get him keep an eye out as he has more than enough to make it at the very highest level.

is he better than lucas piazon ?

Mancio said:
fbloke said:

You simply wont see a better young player (he is 16 at present) ****end of statement**** ;-)

Mancio said:
fbloke said:

Have you been watching Piazon? Gifted yes, but he is hardly setting the U17's tournament alight is he?

Ricster said:
Mancio said:

Have you been watching Piazon? Gifted yes, but he is hardly setting the U17's tournament alight is he?

the guy is a net-destroyer ;O)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnVIvDkZlcI&feature=player_embedded#at=46[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.