Jack Butland

decmancity

Just seen on City_Watch that apparently Birmingham will sell Butland for £3.5m.

Personally I would go for it, I don't think Pantilimon offers Hart enough competition and I think Battara etc would work wonders with Butland as they have done Hart.

He might not want to come and sit on the bench though straight away so we can at least send him out loan next year, stick Wright on the bench and call him back if necessary.

Thoughts?

waspish said:
He wouldn't want to sit on our bench for the next 10 years
Who's to say he would?

If he comes in and impresses whats to say he won't replace Hart. Mancini had no problems dropping Given for Hart so why not Hart for Butland.

I think the kid needs to go to a Premier League club that can guarantee him consistant playing time which I doubt will happen at City.

Joe hart is the best keeper in England , & one of the best in the world city's no 1 & England's no 1 for next 10 year ..... End of

CTID101 said:
waspish said:
He wouldn't want to sit on our bench for the next 10 years
Who's to say he would?

If he comes in and impresses whats to say he won't replace Hart. Mancini had no problems dropping Given for Hart so why not Hart for Butland.

Because Hart was Mancini choice and Hart for me won't go more than 1 or 2 games of making A mistake and he won't be dropped for that! Also with our defence Hart will be golden glove for many seasons to come

For 3.5mil defo buy and loan back to brum with a recall clause. He is a solid solid keeper and for that money is a complete steal. Hes six years younger then Hart and will be coming into his peak when Joe starts to decline, as long as he is always out on loan and not warming the bench like foster or kuszczak the rags ruined those guys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.