Jack Butland

I disagree. You will never get a keeper from a stoke or Sunderland who will win it. The winners will always come from a top 4 club. The records show that. It's unfair to rate a keeper on how many golden gloves he has won.

If you did you are saying Courtois and Lloris aren't a patch on Hart.
Your argument that the golden gloves award is about the best defence in the league is plain wrong, you need a competent defence(they do share the clean sheet record obviously) and a top keeper to suggest otherwise is ignorant, also to say we had the best defence in the league every time he won it is deluded for me. He would need a move and then to prove himself by matching what Joe did even once was my point... I wasn't expecting him to do it at Sunderland but to say he's already reached the level a peak Hart did is severely premature.

Your argument that the golden gloves award is about the best defence in the league is plain wrong, you need a competent defence and a top keeper to suggest otherwise is sheer ignorance. He would need a move and then to prove himself by matching what Joe did even once was my point... I wasn't expecting him to do it at Sunderland but to say he's already reached the level a peak Hart did is severely premature.

Sorry I'm including the keeper as part of the defence here. A great keeper would never win it with a average defence and an average keeper would never win it with a great defence. However a good keeper can win it behind a great defence.

Hart for example would never win it playing at stoke. Which is my point. I

Sorry I'm including the keeper as part of the defence here. A great keeper would never win it with a average defence and an average keeper would never win it with a great defence. However a good keeper can win it behind a great defence.

Hart for example would never win it playing at stoke. Which is my point. I

I've just addressed that already, my point was you can't say he's better until he's already gone out and done it, he would need a move and then to do it(you know prove it?) before the "better than Hart" comments are considered anything but premature.

As I also already said to suggest we had the best defence in the league every time Hart won it is deluded, yes they share the plaudits for a clean sheet but you are failing at trying to downplay his achievements("it's a best defence award" was a bit rich sorry).

No english keeper is any better than joe was with his feet so no to all of them and hope Gunn has learnt from a season with pep
Pickford is much better than Hart with his feet.

Pickford is much better than Hart with his feet.

This feet thing gets annoying after a while because besides neuer every goalkeeper who is good with their feet seem shite with their hands!!! I personally want a keeper who can save shots! Lol

How do you know he isn't if you're asking for videos? Not saying he is or isn't but he'd have to be atrocious to be worse than Hart.
I watch every game on the box and not one of the english keepers have great feet,someone at sunderland has said he has great feet now it gets repeated like it's fact

I watch every game on the box and not one of the english keepers have great feet,someone at sunderland has said he has great feet now it gets repeated like it's fact
I honestly can't say if he is or isn't as I've probably only ever seen him when against us and I don't remember ever thinking that his footwork was great or not.
I do know that Hart was way below average even when it wasn't deemed that important under previous managers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.