Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote sums up Villa fans perfectly for me:

"he’s not the hero we all thought he was move on, the club is bigger than any player support the club not the players utv"

They call him a hero until the moment he dares... move to another club. Then they turn on him. They genuinely believe anyone who doesn't want to play for them for their whole career isn't worthy of their respect. Delusional arrogant fuckers.

You won't see any of this from us, not whether it's Agüero, Touré, Kompany, Silva, Bernardo, anyone.

I think one of our resident Villa friends is showing his true colours on Villa Talk, if they're the poster I believe they are.

Not cool buddy.
Fuck the deluded pricks. We taking their toy, they didn’t think it would happen like they didn’t with Barry, Milner or Delph. They’ll learn eventually. Mugs.

This quote sums up Villa fans perfectly for me:

"he’s not the hero we all thought he was move on, the club is bigger than any player support the club not the players utv"

They call him a hero until the moment he dares... move to another club. Then they turn on him. They genuinely believe anyone who doesn't want to play for them for their whole career isn't worthy of their respect. Delusional arrogant fuckers.

You won't see any of this from us, not whether it's Agüero, Touré, Kompany, Silva, Bernardo, anyone.

Nah, that seems reasonable to me. They thought he was more loyal than he was, but they're willing to support the club rather than a fangirl-ish cult love for him in particular. This is an emotive transfer but let's not be knobs for no reason. There's been MUCH worse Villa reactions on Twitter if you do want to slag some other fans off, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.