Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me think - let's just say, hypothetically, that the current ownership moved on an in five years time we were in Villa's place. Some money, a half-promising future, but not really about to win trophies. How would we feel if someone came for Foden like this? I'd be a mess myself, too, probably. I wouldn't be trying to make bets for kids' hospitals on Twitter, but it would be a fucking tornado of emotional shite all the same. Bear that in mind.

Let's just hope we get the player, 'cos he's mint.
I would say the sale of SWP to Chelsea was almost identical

I don’t remember any city fans acting like this back then

Was SWPs £21m move to Chelsea kind of similar, even fee wise then? I don't seem to recall any nashing of teeth or hate. Just acceptance that he was trying to better himself.
It wasn't even that he wanted to better himself, I remember reading something about him crying on the way down to Chealsea. It was more that we were desperate for the money back then. I think every city fan while upset he was going understood that he kinda had to

I would say the sale of SWP to Chelsea was almost identical

I don’t remember any city fans acting like this back then
And if any City fans did behave like that then they're just as bad. Emotions don't justify some of the more extreme shit we're seeing.

More effective than Pogba and he cost £90m/£110m/140m*

*delete as appropriate to the source you want to believe.
Pogba wasn't worth that fee, sure. Some of the business United have done in the past 10 years has been crackers. 70 for Sancho I can't balk at. Grealish for 100 when you have better players (Bernardo, Mahrez) etc is nuts when the priority should be striker..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.