Status
Not open for further replies.
All these things can be true.

1. Grealish is mint

2. £100m is a bit much

3. Pogba is an occasional-masterclass merchant

4. Some Villa fans have been utterly unhinged recently

5. Most of them are probably just understandably pissed off

I hold all five beliefs at once. Like squiddly-diddly.

Pogba wasn't worth that fee, sure. Some of the business United have done in the past 10 years has been crackers. 70 for Sancho I can't balk at. Grealish for 100 when you have better players (Bernardo, Mahrez) etc is nuts when the priority should be striker..
I’m not going to try to justify the fee for Grealish, but our owners aren’t fools. Something is going on. We‘re focusing on English players. Are they privy to new post-Brexit foreign quotas potentially coming in?

Grealish is a de Bruyne/David Silva hybrid. Silva has gone, KDB is 30. Maybe we’re bedding in their eventual “replacement”.

Kane seems likely to happen too, judging on connected journalists’ output.

Bernardo seems to want to go to Spain, so had to be replaced.

Just imagine Phil, Grealish and Kev with Fern and Rodri behind them. What a midfield !

Pogba wasn't worth that fee, sure. Some of the business United have done in the past 10 years has been crackers. 70 for Sancho I can't balk at. Grealish for 100 when you have better players (Bernardo, Mahrez) etc is nuts when the priority should be striker..

This version of Bernardo is not better than Grealish, they're not even close. Look at every p90 stat. I don't think City fans quite realise how good Grealish is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.