Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't a fan of him before we played them at home - I can't get past the sock thing and he just looks like a rag player.

However, I hadn't realised how quick he was. He terrorised our midfield and defence when he ran at them. Whether we need that when we've got Sterling, Torres and Foden is another matter, as it feels like playing them or Bernardo would provide a lot more pace and dynamism into our midfield/wide play compared to last season so if we buy Grealish and still play Gundogan and Rodri together and he replaces Foden etc, it would feel like a waste of a purchase.

Still a nope from me but nothing really surprises me with City if we did. Pep was at Barcelona when they did sign the likes of Hleb and Affelay (although they were cheaper signings) so again anything is possible.

Last edited:
I still think, playing in a team like City, where the oposition have more than Jack Grealish to worry about would give him more freedom and less attention and we would see how good he is. Whether that standard would be high enough to displace Phil or Bernie is debatable and at the potential cost probably not worth the gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.