Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was no clause we wouldn’t have got him.

Nothing Villa could do.
Yup, aslong as he doesn’t do a Delph!

Actually that’s the only thing that could make this better, Grealish does a U Turn but then Delph calls him to stop being daft.

Snakes would be getting another big run of sales.

Pretty shocked that when Grealish signed his new contract that the buy out was put in at 100m am sure Grealish Only had 1 year left when he signed it so why so high he held the cards?!
So, the snake actually arranged a 100m gift to the so called fans. In return, he got the abuse.

I was one of them. The difference is we got over it quickly. Although I accept the inevitable counter argument that he went to a different country and has been bang average. Like Balotelli, Sanė’s apex of his footballing career looks like being a few short seasons at City. I was upset because I thought Sanė was potentially going to be the best player in the world once Messi and Tranny hung up their boots.
That might have been the case had he not got the injury. Since he came back there’s been no indication he’s the same player that can achieve those heights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.