Jack Harrison - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good prospect you be thinking at 21 you kinda of know what level you be playing at. I just think with this lad it be another loan job out. With maybe a option to buy for that club if it goes well. Just not to the standard to make it here in the Pep squad sadly.

A good prospect you be thinking at 21 you kinda of know what level you be playing at. I just think with this lad it be another loan job out. With maybe a option to buy for that club if it goes well. Just not to the standard to make it here in the Pep squad sadly.
He didn’t do himself any harm last night as I thought he was actually one of our best players.

I think he will eventually be a lower Premier League level player, which is decent work if you can get it.

Caused Dortmund a lot of problems on he left flank and was decent as LWB against scousers. Physically better than Zinchenko and fills the homegrown quota. Cover for Mendy at LB ?

Caused Dortmund a lot of problems on he left flank and was decent as LWB against scousers. Physically better than Zinchenko and fills the homegrown quota. Cover for Mendy at LB ?
Don't think he qualifies as HG does he? Went to states quite early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.