Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a different discussion pal,this is the Jack Harrison thread.

So,what are your thoughts on him?

I'll tell you what my thoughts are, he's done well & congratulations to him & it's an absolute scandal he's being picked ahead of Pat Roberts who has played (and starred) at every England level from U16.

So I'm asking, In the Pat Roberts thread (but it would have been just as relevant here as it referrs to both players) how one who has done quite well in NY is rated above another who has been a star on this side of the Atlantic.

I honestly don't know why this selection has been made (& that's nothing against Harrison).

Jack Harrison of NYCFC is reported to be on his way to City and to be loaned to Boro. IIRC, he got a surprise call up to the England squad.

Jack Harrison of NYCFC is reported to be on his way to City and to be loaned to Boro. IIRC, he got a surprise call up to the England squad.

The local Staffordshire/ Mitten Wearing press are holding all their 12 fingers in the air in protest around City Football Group selling him to themselves as he was a Stoke target!

Definitely happening. He's flying to Manchester soon. Should be announced today and loaned straight to boro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.