Jack Harrison - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the spirit lol

Unfortunately for Leeds haters, with Pep's pal in charge (if he remains in charge for long) we can probably imagine a few more loan deals being given to them.

Good. Besides silly football rivalries aside its a great opportunity to play for a manager with a similar philosophy of football, at a high standard and for a club with huge support and therefore lofty expectations. These kids need to play under pressure, take responsibility and Leeds is a great club to experience that.

Good. Besides silly football rivalries aside its a great opportunity to play for a manager with a similar philosophy of football, at a high standard and for a club with huge support and therefore lofty expectations. These kids need to play under pressure, take responsibility and Leeds is a great club to experience that.

Agreed, Frank.

As much as I detest dirty Leeds, I’m pleased that any of our youngsters that go there on loan will at least be playing decent football under a coach, who has a similar footballing philosophy to the great bald one.

Great move. Probably no one had heard of him. City spot him, sign him, gets a loan, hopefully has a great career in the Uk. City ruining football....

Agreed, Frank.

As much as I detest dirty Leeds, I’m pleased that any of our youngsters that go there on loan will at least be playing decent football under a coach, who has a similar footballing philosophy to the great bald one.

And they are finally moving in the right direction. Signed Douglas from Wolves who was one of there stand out players and Saiz should prove his value also this year. Could be a great experience for Harrison.

The best manager other than Pep to go to, I don't know much about the Leeds squad but Pep wouldn't be sending the lad there to be sat on the bench (unless Bielsa isn't impressed of course)

Great move. Probably no one had heard of him. City spot him, sign him, gets a loan, hopefully has a great career in the Uk. City ruining football....

Middlesbrough (loan)[edit]
Immediately after signing a contract with City, Harrison was loaned out to Championship club Middlesbrough, under the management of recently-appointed manager Tony Pulis, with the out-of-form North East side currently only placing mid-table instead of their promotion targets.[28] He made his first appearance for Middlesbrough on 17 February 2018, in the 83rd minute of a 1–0 loss to Cardiff.[29] He made 4 appearances for Middlesbrough in total, being unable to displace the regular Wingers Adama Traore and Stewart Downing.[30]

Hopefully, he will get a better chance this time :)

Middlesbrough (loan)[edit]
Immediately after signing a contract with City, Harrison was loaned out to Championship club Middlesbrough, under the management of recently-appointed manager Tony Pulis, with the out-of-form North East side currently only placing mid-table instead of their promotion targets.[28] He made his first appearance for Middlesbrough on 17 February 2018, in the 83rd minute of a 1–0 loss to Cardiff.[29] He made 4 appearances for Middlesbrough in total, being unable to displace the regular Wingers Adama Traore and Stewart Downing.[30]

Hopefully, he will get a better chance this time :)
Forget about that. Hope he gets a better crack at Leeds.

Just as we've seen with Mooy, and Arzani hopefully too soon, it's a major success for the CFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.