Jack Harrison - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ist senior goal scored away at millwall....which past (popular) City player does he share that stat with?

Bit easy that..but couldnt resist asking the question..
I can still remember us all at Maine rd willing Shauney to score his first senior goal..he kept having shots just wide,often from distance...it took him about 20 games before he hit the target...and in "Typical City " shauny waited until it was away from home,at the most hostile ground on the planet,when City fans were banned so barely any witnessed the event...altho iirc quite a few blues sneaked in,under cover....

Last edited:
Bit easy that..but couldnt resist asking the question..
I can still remember us all at Maine rd willing Shauney to score his first senior goal..he kept having shots just wide,often from distance...it took him about 20 games before he hit the target...and in "Typical City " shauny waited until it was away from home,at the most hostile ground on the planet,when City fans were banned so barely any witnessed the event...altho iirc quite a few blues sneaked in,under cover....
I took my two girls to watch it on the big screens at Maine Road, after a visit to the dentist.
The youngest still puts Shauny as her favourite player to this day
I’m keeping schtum about the eldest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.