Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take a stab at £60m!
Why £60m? We have only paid £60m or just over for a few players. We may be quoted (or the media quote) large figures for transfer targets but we don't pay them. We pay the value we put on them and rarely get screwed. You don't need to reply with Mendy because he got an unforseeable injury.

It's 11m with sell on and I'm more than happy with that deal, he is great for us and a perfect fit in a Bielsa team.

I'm just waiting for Bielsa to sign on the dotted line.

How highly do you rate him? What impresses you about his game and what doesnt?

How highly do you rate him? What impresses you about his game and what doesnt?
It's a bit difficult in a Bielsa team to answer that, his all around game is impressive and has improved, i wish he would take on a few more shots, it sometimes feels that we are looking for the 'perfect goal' with an extra touch here and there, i don't really care about how beautiful it is. A scrappy in off the shin would do me rather than beautiful finish that they miss 5 out of 10.

I know he probably wouldn't have made the City team, but being realistic Leeds ain't City we don't have the financial clout to buy £100+ million players. You do and can easily afford better players than him...

...but then there is the Bielsa factor who can seemingly turn championship players or Premier league strikers who failed at other clubs into top ten players. Harrison might not be the best in his position but he is much better than before. His hard work and Bielsas skill and ability to get the best out of people are a match, exactly the same as he did to Phillips from championship obscurity to almost a guaranteed start in the England team.

11 million is a snip.

I guess you all feel the same in a way as us Leeds fans do, from slipping down the leagues 20 years ago to where you are now, kind of the same for us, just enjoying the ride, someday it will stop but for now it's ongoing. Anyhow as this is a City forum you don't want a dirty Leeds fan banging on. Enjoy your day and the England game later.

It's a bit difficult in a Bielsa team to answer that, his all around game is impressive and has improved, i wish he would take on a few more shots, it sometimes feels that we are looking for the 'perfect goal' with an extra touch here and there, i don't really care about how beautiful it is. A scrappy in off the shin would do me rather than beautiful finish that they miss 5 out of 10.

I know he probably wouldn't have made the City team, but being realistic Leeds ain't City we don't have the financial clout to buy £100+ million players. You do and can easily afford better players than him...

...but then there is the Bielsa factor who can seemingly turn championship players or Premier league strikers who failed at other clubs into top ten players. Harrison might not be the best in his position but he is much better than before. His hard work and Bielsas skill and ability to get the best out of people are a match, exactly the same as he did to Phillips from championship obscurity to almost a guaranteed start in the England team.

11 million is a snip.

I guess you all feel the same in a way as us Leeds fans do, from slipping down the leagues 20 years ago to where you are now, kind of the same for us, just enjoying the ride, someday it will stop but for now it's ongoing. Anyhow as this is a City forum you don't want a dirty Leeds fan banging on. Enjoy your day and the England game later.
Cheers for that.I rate him very highly,i think he was very unlucky not to go to the Euro's given his ability and form.I too think you have a snip and i think he'll prove to be a brilliant aquistion.

All the best yourself.

Let's clear something up. We have not got within £35m of paying £100m for a player. Scum, Dippers, Arse and Chelski have all spent a lot more on their biggest signings than we have.
Yes but you could, that's the point, makes no difference to me or Leeds you and the other clubs you mentioned are in a whole different league when it comes to money and fair enough that's how the world works, i actually think on the Harrison deal you lost out, the fee was decided i think 2 years ago and set in stone, if we were looking to buy him now after his first year showing in the Premier League an £11 million offer would be laughed at.

Yes but you could, that's the point, makes no difference to me or Leeds you and the other clubs you mentioned are in a whole different league when it comes to money and fair enough that's how the world works, i actually think on the Harrison deal you lost out, the fee was decided i think 2 years ago and set in stone, if we were looking to buy him now after his first year showing in the Premier League an £11 million offer would be laughed at.
Will they have paid loan fees as well for each year he has been there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.