Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so but honestly not 100% sure and it wouldn't have been much in the landscape of football money.
I seem to recall the latest season long loan was going to cost Leeds in the region of £2m so I suspect that the total loan fees were taken into account when agreeing the £11m permanent deal.

On a side note it would be great if we had a list - as in previous years - of fees received - Angelino's fee was triggered, Harrison and a few EDS lads have been moved on - Interesting to see how much has been brought in so far.

I seem to recall the latest season long loan was going to cost Leeds in the region of £2m so I suspect that the total loan fees were taken into account when agreeing the £11m permanent deal.

On a side note it would be great if we had a list - as in previous years - of fees received - Angelino's fee was triggered, Harrison and a few EDS lads have been moved on - Interesting to see how much has been brought in so far.
Manchester City - Transfers 21/22 | Transfermarkt

Probably why Leeds could afForde Harrison.
Money isn't really a problem any more Radz is wealthy not in the same way as your owners but he isn't Ken Bates (that was a unfortunate time in Leeds life) and the San Francisco 49ers owning i think 35% helps.

We don't need to sell to buy, that's why we will keep Phillips, Raphinia and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.