Jack Wilshere

Fame Monster

Fabulous player to watch. Plays the game in the perfect spirit, with the touch and passing ability of a Spaniard, plus the reliability, heart, and aggression of an Englishman.

Whenever you watch many of the most talented players, you get the feeling that if you get into them early, they might not fancy it. Wilshere is different.

I would love someone like him at City, who would work wonderfully with De Jong and Silva. Undoubtedly the best young player in the world.

nashark said:
Fabulous player to watch. Plays the game in the perfect spirit, with the touch and passing ability of a Spaniard, plus the reliability, heart, and aggression of an Englishman.

Whenever you watch many of the most talented players, you get the feeling that if you get into them early, they might not fancy it. Wilshere is different.

I would love someone like him at City, who would work wonderfully with De Jong and Silva. Undoubtedly the best young player in the world.

I agree mate i think he is amazingly talented but unfortunatly this is bluemoon and he plays for arse, so put ya tin hat on

nashark said:

It is due to Arsenal's ability to manage players from 13 to 18. They have stolen another Barca academician recently. A 16 year old called Torin.

A name to watch out for.

MCFC BOB said:
As much as I agree with you about how good he is on the field, he's too much of a tosser off the pitch for me to like him.

Who cares if you like him. I fucking detest ronaldo but i would drive him to City myself for free if he signed

JackShit hasn't exactly pulled The Arse fat out of the fire at The Swamp! I think he is a typical Arse player - wants everything to go his way and sets about the ref if he gets tackled, although it'a quite alright for him to kick the crap out of people. One of Wenger's whingers. Might be a good midfielder but he is feted by being twenty and English. I am open to be surprised if he is the Arse captain and new Bergkamp by the time he is in his mid-twenties.

Has put the likes of Rosicky and Nasri to shame the last few games, the only one looking to make things happen against Barcelona and again today.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
JackShit hasn't exactly pulled The Arse fat out of the fire at The Swamp! I think he is a typical Arse player - wants everything to go his way and sets about the ref if he gets tackled, although it'a quite alright for him to kick the crap out of people. One of Wenger's whingers. Might be a good midfielder but he is feted by being twenty and English. I am open to be surprised if he is the Arse captain and new Bergkamp by the time he is in his mid-twenties.

See the thing is you have already made your mind up and because thats that you will never think any different. Even if he won world player of the year you would say the exact same thing you have here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.