Jadon Sancho

I can see him going to the rags it’s the only way they can get one over on us these days going for players we’re after plus I reckon the lad will want to show pep what he let go and no better way of doing it than down the road. If he does go just hope it goes to shit same as sanchez and fred

Isn't there a clause that if he signs for united we get 40% of the fee rather than 10% or something? This would mean they'd have to outbid anyone else by a long way for dortmund to consider them, if true.

WTF does that have to do with change of tactics to stop Sancho? Quite the opposite, they knew he was a weak link.

Spurs just went more aggressive and targeted Sancho's lack of discipline.

The Spurs players said so, not me.

Your desire to highlight an 18 year old kid's 'lack of discipline' & use it to ignore the quality of his first half performance, is ridiculous tbh.

If he was a City player, on loan, we would be raving about him on here & rightly so.

If you played for City from a young age and appreciated all that had been done for him in that time as expressed in his farewell message, would you then join our most hated rivals so soon I know I wouldn’t .I hope he rejects it if true.

2 years he was at city we took him from Watford so isnt like a foden.

The Spurs players said so, not me.

Your desire to highlight an 18 year old kid's 'lack of discipline' & use it to ignore the quality of his first half performance, is ridiculous tbh.

If he was a City player, on loan, we would be raving about him on here & rightly so.

You're assessment of his performance as being "great" is ridiculous tbh. No assist, no goal, piss poor 2nd half resulting in substitution.
As I already previously quoted Barnes from Leicester City caused Spurs more problems last weekend.

You continually moan about Diaz, Sancho etc, probably Maffeo and Celina before them. Why can't you just enjoy the most successful period in the clubs history instead of your constant sniping about youth development.

We’ve got the 40% sell on clause in place if he goes there right? Or was that just for Dias... Doh!

We’ve got the 40% sell on clause in place if he goes there right? Or was that just for Dias... Doh!

Thats diaz. All we have wirh sancho is if we match the fee we have first refusal! Cant see Sancho wanting to come back to us. He has set his sites on one of the big spain sides if he gets to high standard he has a chance.

Thats diaz. All we have wirh sancho is if we match the fee we have first refusal! Cant see Sancho wanting to come back to us. He has set his sites on one of the big spain sides if he gets to high standard he has a chance.

Can we take the bidding up to 100 mio if they have to match us and pull out when they agree - Lukaku part 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.