Jadon Sancho

And....Why cant you just enjoy this " most succesful period" without jumping into the sancho thread to berate another Blue for daring to discuss one of our former youth team players?

This isnt the official site ..where dumb down zombies nod at every thing the club do and shout hurrah.its all about opinions on here,and weather the club is succesful or shite,some of us will always refuse to be sheep and offer critical analysis.i hope that clarifies things for you.

I completely agree with KK .i,m not sure if you are being serious about barnes at leicester.we already have a mid- table level wide player from crappy leicester who effectively blocked an avenue to the first team for several of our youngsters....,are you serioulsy advocating the purchase of another?
Really??

No point debating when you have a clear bias against Mahrez and twist my post to state I think we should purchase Barnes? A one game comparison where the opposition was the same is just that a comparison, nothing more.

As for the Sheep shit, just another "rent a quote" generalisation made against people who are generally happy rather than negative.
I'm no fan of Gundogan or Danilo at LB, am I still a Sheep...

No point debating when you have a clear bias against Mahrez and twist my post to state I think we should purchase Barnes? A one game comparison where the opposition was the same is just that a comparison, nothing more.

As for the Sheep shit, just another "rent a quote" generalisation made against people who are generally happy rather than negative.
I'm no fan of Gundogan or Danilo at LB, am I still a Sheep...
Im very happy pal
Im debating.nothing makes me happier.; )

I didn't call you a cheerleader.

I was reacting to the idea that you think I should be one & that having an opinion that there are things we can do better, is wrong.

I enjoyed watching City's youth teams since the 60s & don't bother anymore because there is no point.

I'm not about to apologise to you, for being unhappy about how that has turned out & wanting to see improvement.

Whatsmore, I recon a lot of people will be saying the same in the years to come uless there is a change.

Prices of average players are going through the roof.
I use to be excited for our youth players, but am not as much anymore. So when someone asks 'is it a loss for city if we lose this 15 year old academy player', I basically default to 'no' because they wouldn't make it here anyways. I kind of accept where this club is at in this regards, every couple of a years an academy MAY get into the squad, that's about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.