Jadon Sancho

But imagine what we could have done with him!

We could have perhaps gotten 3 or 4 more points!

There's a reason Leroy aint getting game time at the moment, not working hard enough off the ball. Sancho is similar, bit of a sunshine player prone to going missing. He might add that to his game but at the moment would be behind Sane who isn't starting.

There's a reason Leroy aint getting game time at the moment, not working hard enough off the ball. Sancho is similar, bit of a sunshine player prone to going missing. He might add that to his game but at the moment would be behind Sane who isn't starting.
My post was in jest. ;-)

Dont ask me why but I just keep thinking that we may swap Sane for Sancho. I'd rarher hope it was Marhez rather then Sane but there you go.

Dont ask me why but I just keep thinking that we may swap Sane for Sancho. I'd rarher hope it was Marhez rather then Sane but there you go.

Theoretically if we did sell Sane, we could use that money to buy Sancho. But 1) Dortmund wouldn't be able to afford him and 2) he wouldn't want to go there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.