Jadon Sancho

The reality is if all three came on the market at the same time it would not be Sancho who the other clubs would be clamouring to buy because he’s, as we know, not in their league.

Sancho is a much better player at 19 than Sane (and Sterling) was. His potential ceiling is arguably higher than both of them.

Sancho is a much better player at 19 than Sane (and Sterling) was. His potential ceiling is arguably higher than both of them.

That doesn’t matter.

Leroy, Raheem and Kevin are all better players than Sancho at the current time, and that is what clubs pay for.

Yes, they do pay for potential to a certain extent, but if potential were the be all and end all, Gabriel would have cost us £100 million when we bought him.

Fuck him wouldn’t have him back, didn’t want to stay and play for us before so what’s changed now, anyway Pep wouldn’t entertain him now. What I don’t get about him is why he is valued as highly as he is, higher the Sane and Kev, what’s that about?
Same here. I like how we weed out thje greedy players and I do consider Sancho to be greedy, for money, for stardom, for fame - He works hard for it but tbh I expect him to turn into a Neymar character, IE all about him.

Being worth more than KDB etc.... It's anti-city press imo, they've loved showing how City spend loads on new players whilst we've got a wonderkid in the ranks and we dont play the kids.... He's been hyped to death. So far he's lived up to it I have to admit though

Potential. Funny word that. Many players who make waves at 19 never improve. Also, I'd have to disagree on Sterling having a lower ceiling at 19. He's far more naturally gifted and his flaws were the type that could be coached out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.