Jadon Sancho

Time will tell.

Considering Sancho has already got England caps (unlike Pennant) and is only 6 goals shy of Pennants career total, despite playing 367 fewer professional games, "Time" was a few months ago.

More fun Pennant stats include the fact Sancho already has more top division league goals (16) than Pennant (13) despite playing 142 fewer games.

Pedants corner.

No-one disputes what Sancho has achieved at such a young age or can predict what he will have achieved at 25 or 30. My point is other promising youngsters have crashed by that age and there are many areas where he needs to improve to realise his potential.

*Apologies if there is already a thread or it shouldn’t be here but anyway

what’s everyone’s thoughts on the kid, he’s in shit hot form this season and sadly it’s Looking ever likely Leroy is going. Sancho a perfect replacement? Would people be happy to see him come back. I read we do have a buy back option but I have my doubts on that.

The consensus is that he is one of the very best young players in Europe but you'll get 30% of posters on here who refuse to have him back because he left to get game time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair fucks to him. Did what he wanted, whether it be for playing time, money or whatever else.
He could have made a lot of money staying here and playing in the academy. So that's just a bitter spin on things.

The consensus is that he is one of the very best young players in Europe but you'll get 30% of posters on here who refuse to have him back because he left to get game time.
I wouldn't refuse to have him back, I just don't think he'd choose to come back here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.