Jadon Sancho

More talents will be leaving the academy, do not be surprised, we also lost Bobby Duncan. With Diaz, Foden and Nmecha we are seeing them slowly being introduced, it's just the way it is with how high our level is. Foden and Diaz getting minutes here and there is fine for now as long as that increases over time and the club don't spend to buy players in their position.

Sancho definitely made the right decision, Dortmund are actually going to rely on him. Before he got injured he would have played every game for Dortmund, that's how well he has started.

I hate to break it to everyone that wants to see him fail but I fully expect him to play well at Dortmund for three years or so and then bought back by one of the big six. Think this lad's going to have a fine career.

More talents will be leaving the academy, do not be surprised, we also lost Bobby Duncan. With Diaz, Foden and Nmecha we are seeing them slowly being introduced, it's just the way it is with how high our level is. Foden and Diaz getting minutes here and there is fine for now as long as that increases over time and the club don't spend to buy players in their position.

Sancho definitely made the right decision, Dortmund are actually going to rely on him. Before he got injured he would have played every game for Dortmund, that's how well he has started.

Agree.

Plus, if Pulisic gets bought in the summer he will be an even greater influence on the team.

As long as he keeps his head down he will be a world class player by the age of 21/22.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...cores-again-as-england-u17s-draw-with-germany

It seems he still hasn't got another club, that seems a bit odd for such a talent, he will have to be careful that no top class training doesn't do him harm in the long run.

Any chance we put a buy back in.

Certain teams are great for developing players, Athletico, Monaco, Dortmund are where the best young players will get game time and ultimately if good enough a move to an elite club.

Seems to have worked for him but we have obviously done a lot right for him and need to learn what we can do not to lose these players in the future.

The dippers have a Youth transfer ban so I'd guess he's waiting until that ends or he's old enough to 'legally' join the cult.

That would make perfect sense then, surprised he was even at our club to start with and not with them lot from the off.

Any chance we put a buy back in.

Certain teams are great for developing players, Athletico, Monaco, Dortmund are where the best young players will get game time and ultimately if good enough a move to an elite club.

Seems to have worked for him but we have obviously done a lot right for him and need to learn what we can do not to lose these players in the future.

For Sancho ?

I believe we do have a buy back and future percentage if they sell him elsewhere, not sure of the numbers though, I just read it earlier tonight but not sure on which site I read it, hell it could have even been on here, I am very tired as an excuse :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.