Jadon Sancho

Idiots don't do their research and have an opinions so weak that they pick and chose what they qoute and then resort to insults when the limitations of the said point of view is is laid bare.

You've come up with your own personal definition of youth player which excludes 99% of all academy products in the history of the game. Feel free to use it if it makes you feel better, but it's a massive pile of bullshit.

The only thing that has been laid bare is the amount of mental gymnastics you'll go to in order to pretend we aren't lagging behind in youth development.

You've qouted Maldini and Costacurta, thats two players who came through AC Milans system without interruption, no other professinal, or semi professional club. You used them in your example, but because you have no real point to make, you use, the old 99% comment, lets say 34% of the players you've listed started of at other professional clubs and were poached.

I do not want to get under anybody's skin and i feel i have here but, city are buying other academy`s players and sending them on loan it is the only way we can compete with Barca and Real Rodwell and Foden both have EPL winners medals Sancho has not , utd kept a dozen international on the bench for a decade because of medals, as for vaue for money you can take that up with city`s directors

I don't understand why Rodwell is part of the conversation.

Yes I know, its confirmation that Pep stated this season (17/18) would not be for youth. Hopefully next season they will get more game time.

Pep has done ok for such a crucial season, just hope he keeps it up & uses them a bit more now.

We have seen young players in a big game in the League Cup & he's keeping some of them involved. He just has to improve our profile as he goes along.

He has to rescue the situation from the lack of respect shown to our young players by the previous manager, meaning the players we do have available, are all very young, because he was left with no established young first team squad players to work with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.