Jadon Sancho

Be good if sancho said he would never ever come back, and end this fukn tedious trolling that keeps polluting Bm,by posters who clearly have an agendagainst the management. Clear as day and boring with it jfo

He's gone, we got a transfer fee, end of story surely ?

He didn't help his cause due to his behaviour whilst at the club in my opinion , but he was 17 and convinced he could do better by moving .

Good luck to him, but I doubt he would be getting all this hype in the media if he hadn't " turned us down ".

Clearly Pep rated Diaz higher. Judging by his past results with young players im happy to give him the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.

Now that Sterling's signed up for another 5 years, Sane's close to extended, Mahrez has only just signed and Bernardo's more than capable of playing out wide, we're well stocked on the wings for the foreseeable future. Subject to one of them leaving, I cannot see us going for anyone else for at least the next 2-3 years (but obviously football can change quickly).

I think that our best hope is that someone comes in with a monumental offer and we benefit from our sell on clause we have with Dortmund. I would not be remotely surprised if that's United in a year or two. Chelsea are also a strong contender if Hazard were to leave.

We dropped the ball with Sancho, he's going to be an incredible player and we just have to live with it. Hopefully it will give the club the kick up the arse it needed when it comes to our star academy players.

We made a mistake with him. Some people can't criticise or take any criticism of the club, but the pathway from youth team to first team leaves a lot to be desired.

Now that Sterling's signed up for another 5 years, Sane's close to extended, Mahrez has only just signed and Bernardo's more than capable of playing out wide, we're well stocked on the wings for the foreseeable future. Subject to one of them leaving, I cannot see us going for anyone else for at least the next 2-3 years (but obviously football can change quickly).

I think that our best hope is that someone comes in with a monumental offer and we benefit from our sell on clause we have with Dortmund. I would not be remotely surprised if that's United in a year or two. Chelsea are also a strong contender if Hazard were to leave.

We dropped the ball with Sancho, he's going to be an incredible player and we just have to live with it. Hopefully it will give the club the kick up the arse it needed when it comes to our star academy players.
Don't think we dropped the ball, you as good as say it yourself there was no obvious route into the first team any time soon all the players in front of him are here for the long haul.

Some you win some you lose, got a fee for him that is all that counts, it is what the academy was set up for. How many sold and loaned out this year 50 +. We cant keep them all, we cant even keep the good ones we will however try to keep the exceptional ones. I trust City know what they are doing

We made a mistake with him. Some people can't criticise or take any criticism of the club, but the pathway from youth team to first team leaves a lot to be desired.
I don't think we made a mistake. Sancho did what he thought was best for him, we pocketed £8m and will get a potentially very sizeable lump sum as our share of future profit.

I like Jadon Sancho and hope he will become a great player wherever he ends up. At the end of the day, it's a gamble for all parties, but I enjoyed watching him play in a City shirt and wish him all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.