Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pay the money for him in a heartbeat. We have a natural home for him in the squad seeing Mahrez is not trusted by Pep in big games. As for being too expensive, I agree but we'll probably end up being 75m for a 29 year old defender who had an average year so what does the money even matter.

As for personality and attitude, our best young player was recently caught shagging some random blonde while having a 1 year old baby back at home and being called up to NT for the first time. If one gets benefit of doubt the other must aswell.
Sancho can play in a 2nd rate league but I've seen nothing yet to compare him to a player like Mahrez who was instrumental in a club like Leicester winning the league.

Sancho can play in a 2nd rate league but I've seen nothing yet to compare him to a player like Mahrez who was instrumental in a club like Leicester winning the league.
I've seen nothing in Mahrez to compare him to Mahrez who was instrumental in a club like Leicester winning the title.

At 20 years old most players haven't done anything in their careers, let alone be the best player in a team that regularly gets top 4 in Bundesliga and reaches knock outs of CL. Players who have managed that by 20 are exceptional.

Mahrez is playing for a superior team and can't even manage half Sancho's goal contributions.

Another overhyped English player following in the footsteps of Beckham, Scholes, Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard etc who won the sum total of f**k all with our national team....whereas the likes of Germany, France, Italy and Spain just get on with winning tournaments!

Mahrez at 20 was at Le Havre B team trying to work his way in to Le Havre first team and that is French Ligue 2.
Comparing that to Sancho at 20 who has the X factor already at a very serious level, top Bundesliga club and CL club.

Come on...

you seem very positive about everything united and players linked to them.............?

Grow up mate.

If he was coming to City i would be absolutely ecstatic. That is just my opinion and the stats/numbers back it up.

Why should i change my opinion on a player just because he is linked to United?

Have you ever met him personally? Have you ever spoke to him face to face? I get some of the videos he posts on instagram are a bit cringey, but that is what young lads do in this day and age.

On another note, what did you make of Foden and Greenwoods behaviour? Would you say they are both big time Charlie's?

I bet your bottom dollar if that was Sancho that had done what Foden did, you would be slagging him off for fun.

Sometimes young players make mistakes. They are only human after all.
Foden and Greenwood were stupid and gullible and deserve everything that has come their way, NQAT.
One thing neither has done is to go AWOL from training as Sancho did at City and on at least two occasions at Dortmund, along with being dropped for an unprofessional attitude.

Complete footballer my arse, absolute bobbins for England yet again.

He’s good, very good but has a massive attitude problem. He need to work out if he wants to be a Sturbridge or reach his full potential - I know where my money goes - and I’ll double down if he ends up with the show ponies at United, would be spending more effort on his TikToks and insta than his football there !

For his age, he is fantastic.

He has all the tools to be one of best players in world football, he has a very high ceiling.

I won't beat around the bush, i would have him back at City in a heartbeat. Do we desperately need him? No, i don't think we do, but i would certainly be excited if we did sign him.

Haaland is the one we desperately need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.