Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurse !!! bed no 2 needs horse tranquilizer asap .
Sterling isn’t a particularly good technical player.

Raz hasn’t got any real trickery I’m his feet at all, whenever he takes people on it’s only ever through pace and not skill, Raz doesn’t strike the ball well and has had to really work on that through his career so far and has only achieved this on his right foot in some situations, and Raz still can’t control the ball when it’s passed to him from behind him and he’s running forward (always mis-controls those and often loses the ball).

What Raheem is good at is all non-technical things. He’s really good at understanding space and making good runs and getting into the right place at the right time.

Techincally, Sancho is much better than Sterling.

I am suddenly reminded why I go periods of not frequenting this forum.

Why are there constantly pages about Sancho, surely some links or something?

Nope. Just people trying to justify him leaving by saying hes lazy and such, not drugs, or cheating, or violence. He just needs to keep track of time better... what a douchebag...

Sterling isn’t a particularly good technical player.

Raz hasn’t got any real trickery I’m his feet at all, whenever he takes people on it’s only ever through pace and not skill, Raz doesn’t strike the ball well and has had to really work on that through his career so far and has inky achieved this on his right foot, and Raz still can’t control the ball when it’s passed to him from behind him and he’s running forward (always mis-controls those and often loses the ball).

What Raheem is good at is all non-technical things. He’s really good at understanding space and making good runs and getting into the right place at the right time.

Techincally, Sancho is better than Sterling.
So Sancho is a shit Deli Alli .

This is beyond stupid. Going to be far too late is no more football related than shagging an Icelandic bird and getting caught.

One effects your ability to make a training session, the other gets you kicked out of the squad. Those are the point where they impact football.

The difference is one missed half a training session and the other missed a whole weeks worth while he was sent home and made to isolate.

Did he oversleep when he didn't bother returning to Dortmund on time after England duty ?

I am suddenly reminded why I go periods of not frequenting this forum.

Why are there constantly pages about Sancho, surely some links or something?

Nope. Just people trying to justify him leaving by saying hes lazy and such, not drugs, or cheating, or violence. He just needs to keep track of time better... what a douchebag...

No.

People replying why they don't particularly want to sign him back for 100 million quid.

This is beyond stupid. Getting up late is no more football related than shagging an Icelandic bird and getting caught.

The difference is one missed half a training session and the other missed a whole weeks worth while he was sent home and made to isolate.
Taking your argument to the natural conclusion means Tony Adams’ drink driving conviction and missing training for 2 months was a serious football related transgression. It wasn’t.

Taking your argument to the natural conclusion means Tony Adams’ drink driving conviction and missing training for 2 months was a serious football related transgression. It wasn’t.

So neither is getting up late.

You cant have it both ways. You cant claim Sancho oversleeping is a footballing issue but Foden being sent home for breaking covid laws isn't.

How about not returning to his club, after England call up ?

He missed a flight, got one the next day and didn't miss any training. Its not comparable to what Foden did.

By the way the point I'm making here is not that Sancho is perfect and Fodens a disaster, its that people are pretending tiny infractions from Sancho are a reason not to sign him, but no one has claimed we should worry about Foden or hes got a bad character when he did something much much worse, a much bigger breach of professionalism.

Ultimately Sancho left City and despite it clearly being the right decision for his career, people on here are now desperate to attack him over anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.